DJI Mimo App installation
1916 7 2021-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UncleBobL
lvl.1

Thailand

I have an Osmo 3 Gimble that works OK , My issue is I want the Mimo App to save the Clips and Photos to my SD card rather than my camera. As after an Hour or so of use, My camera merory is full and I have to stop and moves all clips to the SD card before starting again. Can someone inform me how to make the SD card the default storage. I have searched but I just cant how to change it
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-26
Use props
UncleBobL
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-26 02:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi I am using a Samsung SM J8 with a 50Gb SD card. Their appears to be no option to save to the SD when installing DJI Mimo
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

UncleBobL Posted at 9-26 03:52
Hi I am using a Samsung SM J8 with a 50Gb SD card. Their appears to be no option to save to the SD when installing DJI Mimo

Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm if the Storage Permission has been enabled on the mobile phone’s Settings - Applications - Application Management - DJI Mimo - Permission then check if the issue persists? Please refer to the image below. Thank you.

2021-9-27
Use props
UncleBobL
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-27 00:44
Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm if the Storage Permission has been enabled on the mobile phone’s Settings - Applications - Application Management - DJI Mimo - Permission then check if the issue persists? Please refer to the image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your help, Samsung has just issued an upgrade to my phone's software and I have been able to look under the Developers tools a setting to Force the phone to allow the SD card to accept files. I will try this and see if it works.
2021-9-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

UncleBobL Posted at 9-28 08:52
Thank you for your help, Samsung has just issued an upgrade to my phone's software and I have been able to look under the Developers tools a setting to Force the phone to allow the SD card to accept files. I will try this and see if it works.

Thank you. Please keep us posted with the result.
2021-9-30
Use props
fans1a08642e
New
Flight distance : 440 ft
United States

DJI MIMO for OM5 with iPhone 13 - when I go to activate camera view it asks for storage permission in "Gallery."   However there is no Gallery choice and I cannot continue from there.
2021-10-2
Use props
UncleBobL
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-30 23:47
Thank you. Please keep us posted with the result.

Hi, OK I have removed and re-installed the DJI Memo app, but it is still writing new clips to the phone memory rather than the memory card, even though in the app detail I have specified the external drive. it did not give me any options when I installed the app
2021-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules