Pocket 2 screen views
421 3 2021-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mpresutto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 732287 ft
United States

I just purchased the pocket 2 and noticed that when the camera is facing away from me, everything in the screen is opposite of what it should be. Is there a way to flip the screen view? Any help would be appreciated.
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us an image showing the issue for us to further help you? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-25
Use props
mpresutto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 732287 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 23:31
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us an image showing the issue for us to further help you? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I actually think I figured it out. If you press the power button on the side, the camera view is opposite of what it actually is. If you power the unit up with the button on the front, the display is normal. I'm still not sure if this is normal.

Would you still like images or videos of what I'm doing?
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mpresutto Posted at 9-26 03:37
I actually think I figured it out. If you press the power button on the side, the camera view is opposite of what it actually is. If you power the unit up with the button on the front, the display is normal. I'm still not sure if this is normal.

Would you still like images or videos of what I'm doing?

Thank you for your response. Yes, you are correct. On the latest firmware of the DJI Pocket 2, it has the ability to choose the direction the camera is facing when powering on. Press and hold the Power button to power on with the camera facing the user and press and hold the Function button to power on with the camera facing forward. We're glad that you already manage to figure out the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you
2021-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules