Mavic 2 Zoom Firmware Mismatch
1526 6 2021-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans370dfafb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1035784 ft
United States

Hello, I went to go for a flight and noticed that I receive an error message displaying Firmware Mismatch.  I am able to turn it on and everything is linked it just has no image. I have tried to use the App and DJI Assist Mavic to check for the firmware version but when I try to connect to the PC it doesn’t locate the Mavic. I have tried multiple things to confirm and try and fix this issue with no luck. Please help.
E

2021-9-25
Use props
fans370dfafb
lvl.1
United States

2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC and please try the version on the link below? In addition, if the issue persists, please try to use a different communication cable then update the firmware of the aircraft and the drone. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2021-9-25
Use props
fans370dfafb
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 21:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC and please try the version on the link below? In addition, if the issue persists, please try to use a different communication cable then update the firmware of the aircraft and the drone. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

I have uninstalled the DJI Assistant 2 software and reinstalled it. It is still not able to locate my Mavic 2 zoom. I switched the communication cable and still having the same issue. There is no way for me to fix the firmware mismatch.
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans370dfafb Posted at 9-30 11:03
I have uninstalled the DJI Assistant 2 software and reinstalled it. It is still not able to locate my Mavic 2 zoom. I switched the communication cable and still having the same issue. There is no way for me to fix the firmware mismatch.

Thank you for your response. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-10-3
Use props
EdvanHarmelen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47461 ft
Spain

I had this same issue after the latest firmware update, however it ended up the update wasn't the problem but my SD card was. I think it was corrupted somehow, that triggered the firmware check to be off in the app, but not in the starting screen.

After I took out he SD card, my drone flew as it should be and all sticks, sliders and buttons were working OK. I formatted the SD card and put it back, and also everything was OK.

I have reported this to DJI back on my initial call, hopefully some people have benefit with this reply.
2023-5-11
Use props
EdvanHarmelen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47461 ft
Spain

I had this same issue after the latest firmware update, however it ended up the update wasn't the problem but my SD card was. I think it was corrupted somehow, that triggered the firmware check to be off in the app, but not in the starting screen.

After I took out he SD card, my drone flew as it should be and all sticks, sliders and buttons were working OK. I formatted the SD card and put it back, and also everything was OK.

I have reported this to DJI back on my initial call, hopefully some people have benefit with this reply.
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules