Camera Inverted
531 3 2021-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmerrittdji
New
Flight distance : 43684 ft
United States

After loss of signal and an unexpected header into a concrete driveway, the camera on my mavic air 2 is pointing to the rear and I cannot rotate it back to forward with a reasonable amount of force.  I do not want to damage the gimbal beyond what has already occurred.  Does anyone know if this is user fixable?  Thanks for the help.
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-9-25
Use props
rmerrittdji
New
Flight distance : 43684 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 23:30
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for your reply.  I was able to re-position the camera by hand. I have completed a gimbal calibration and a test flight.  All seems well. Thank you again.
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rmerrittdji Posted at 9-26 16:46
Thank you for your reply.  I was able to re-position the camera by hand. I have completed a gimbal calibration and a test flight.  All seems well. Thank you again.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the said issue of yours. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Cheers!
2021-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules