Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mapping with Air 2s
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Glendhu DJI
lvl.2
New Zealand

I want to take photos of a property around 2 acres in size. I want to be able to make an accurate map of the property that is not distorted.
'drone mapping' is what I think I need but google says that there is no solution for me to use my mavic air 2s.
Drone deploy looks like a top quality comercial solution that is overkill and not compatible with the Airs 2s. There is mention in their faq page that DJI will make this compatible in a future firmware update.

Do you know if this is correct or if there is another way i could do this?

Maybe I could program a grid patern into the drone to take evenly spaced photos and stich in photoshop or similar?

TIA.

2021-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 21514449 ft
United Kingdom

I use Drone Deploy and M2P for doing this and it works great,  there's also a free tool call WebODM,  however until the SDK supports the Air2S you could only do the photo taking manually.
2021-9-26
Use props
mini2qc
lvl.1
Canada

Seems like it would be so easy to impliment in the app.  However I do in manually by flying a stupid grid pattern and manually taking photos that i then stitch using Microsoft ICE.
2021-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules