Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly App not installing !
204 6 9-25 12:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricardo999
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I’m a complete Newbie, ordered a DJI Mini 2, being delivered tomorrow.

Thought I’d get ahead of the game, and download the Fly App.

However, when I go to Play Store (Samsung Galaxy S21 Android) the App downloads but keeps failing to install.

Also tried on a Motorola E6 Play, also Android, but the same happens.

Tried going to the Website, tried both the Android and Beta versions but still no luck !

Any help would be much appreciated

9-25 12:57
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know the current Android system do you have on your phone? Please try to completely uninstall the DJI Fly app from the mobile device, delete the app files and install again, please download the latest version from the DJI official website: https://www.dji.com/ch/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. See if this helps.
9-25 20:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you experience an error message "App not installed", please try to download the said application using our website using the link below. Copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device then download the APK, once you already download the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
9-25 23:28
Use props
Ricardo999
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for your replies

I have already tried downloading from the website, the same link as you posted, but will not install

I have eventually downloaded AND installed it from the Galaxy Store.

I’m just waiting for the aircraft to be delivered, fingers crossed  !
9-26 03:57
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ricardo999 Posted at 9-26 03:57
Thanks for your replies

I have already tried downloading from the website, the same link as you posted, but will not install

Thanks for your update. Hope you will receive the drone soon. If you made the order from DJI official online store, you also can PM me the order number, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it.

9-26 22:35
Use props
robpri
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635066 ft
South Africa

Try installing it from the Galaxy Store it worked for me
9-26 22:59
Use props
Ricardo999
lvl.1