Fly App not installing !
123Next >
49267 84 2021-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zFw9r0jmNxBC
New

United States

I'm having trouble downloading dji app to my Samsung ultra22.

App will not download when I click on it in the dji website.
2022-7-22
Use props
djiuser_Fx14ejrAl9Zd
New

United States

Ricardo999 Posted at 2021-9-26 03:57
Thanks for your replies

I have already tried downloading from the website, the same link as you posted, but will not install

Hi im currently trying to figure out how to get the dji fly for my android and cant seem to figer it out i seen that you said you downloaded from galaxy store? Did it work and how did you find it?
2022-7-29
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

Given the size of the Android user base, I’m really surprised that DJI has not resolved whatever issues prevent them from distributing their app through the Google Play Store…. This whole side load apk thing is just nuts and a constant source of confusion for consumers.
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_3vL3As1NPscd
New

United States

Can't get app to work. Getting pi**ed.. I'm losing money because app don't work well with android. I spent way to much for this drone for the app to not work I need a call tomorrow  please 812-571-3016
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_h6cmj4JZjZTs
New
United States

I have been trying to install this app for a couple hrs. Very agitating that it's this complicated to install an app. I've allowed 3rd party apps to install from every source and this is what I get when I try to install newest app.
2022-8-17
Use props
stevee023
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi - I hope this thread is still open. Cant install DJI Fly App for my Mini 2 - on android.

I've installed an APK installer and I am able to download the file from DJI. However, the app won't install, with or without the installer.

My tablet is a Galaxy running Android 8 - and its 64 bit. It goes through the motions but  it stops after about 60% and says "App Not Installed".

It's really frustrating!

Any ideas?
2022-10-15
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

You need to enable: "Click here if you agree to allow this application to install spyware on this device".
2022-10-15
Use props
stevee023
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hardanders Posted at 2-25 13:09
And of course, as soon I post this, I get it working.

It still not update to the most recent version of the app and will constantly fail, but I do appear to have a working version at least...

How did you manage it?
2022-10-16
Use props
stevee023
lvl.1

United Kingdom

MBSL500 Posted at 10-15 18:19
You need to enable: "Click here if you agree to allow this application to install spyware on this device".

Yes - Id already done that.
2022-10-16
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

There seems to be a common theme in this thread.

Users please share your experience using the app once installed. DJI needs all the feedback it can get !
2022-10-16
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DJI have you tried making the app available on F-Droid?
2022-10-16
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

stevee023 Posted at 10-16 03:14
Yes - Id already done that.

Try installing from the Samsung Store,
2022-10-16
Use props
stevee023
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 10-16 06:36
Try installing from the Samsung Store,

Yes, I've done that too. Same result!
2022-10-17
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

stevee023 Posted at 10-17 05:52
Yes, I've done that too. Same result!

Have you tried clearing the cache partition? And also try freeing up some storage.
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_dcx4s0fhMvIV
New

Malaysia

why not install dji fly app at ios 16.1 i user IP 14PM please help
2022-11-10
Use props
frohro
New
Flight distance : 530656 ft

United States

I had this problem and it was because there was not enough storage left on the device to install the DJI Fly App update.  The app is very large, and even downloading it to install is almost half a Gigabyte.  
2022-11-17
Use props
TieshaElston
New

Bulgaria

Hi, I'm new to the forum so I don't know if it's appropriate to comment here. Where can I download the DJI Fly Mini 2 game? Admin can you help my answer this question. And also, I can discuss the types of high techloky games that I have played and learned from. Or I might know more and maybe find new games on this forum to play. Thank you!
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TieshaElston Posted at 5-12 20:49
Hi, I'm new to the forum so I don't know if it's appropriate to comment here. Where can I download the DJI Fly Mini 2 game? Admin can you help my answer this question. And also, I can discuss the types of high techloky games that I have played and learned from. Or I might know more and maybe find new games on this forum to play. Thank you!

Hi, TieshaElston. Thanks for reaching out. Are you referring to the DJI Fly app used to fly the drone? If yes, you can install it from this link. If you're referring to a simulator to practice flying, the official DJI FLIGHT SIMULATOR currently does not support the DJI Mini 2. Alternatively, we hope you can get the best recommendations from your co-pilots here. Have a nice day!
2023-5-13
Use props
Andrea Lo Presti
lvl.1

Belgium

Same here. I managed to download the file and to launch the installation on my huawei P20 pro. But once it reaches almost 80% it stops and I receive the error message "app not installed".
I've also tried to clean up some apps to make sure to have sufficient space available and now I have almost 3GB free.
Anyone who can help me?
Thanks
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Andrea Lo Presti Posted at 6-4 02:41
Same here. I managed to download the file and to launch the installation on my huawei P20 pro. But once it reaches almost 80% it stops and I receive the error message "app not installed".
I've also tried to clean up some apps to make sure to have sufficient space available and now I have almost 3GB free.
Anyone who can help me?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. If you installed the app through the DJI website and you're getting this error, ensure the following settings are set:
1. “Installing an Unknown Application” - “Allow application installation from this source” permission is enabled on the mobile phone.
2. Enable permissions for the DJI Fly app are allowed.
Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-4
Use props
robertmc
lvl.1

Canada

hello,, I`m new to drones. Do I need Data to fly my drone??
2023-6-8
Use props
djiuser_4v2aMk7485Tw
New

Canada

Hi I have a phantom 3 pro. I have been trying for weeks to download the DJI go app. Every time I try again it stops 3/4 of the way three and says “ information can be collected “ proceed to download. Which I click yes and a message appears saying app not installed.
Any ideas on how to install. I am ready to drive over the drone with my truck
2023-7-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_4v2aMk7485Tw Posted at 7-26 10:13
Hi I have a phantom 3 pro. I have been trying for weeks to download the DJI go app. Every time I try again it stops 3/4 of the way three and says “ information can be collected “ proceed to download. Which I click yes and a message appears saying app not installed.

What phone or tablet?
How are you trying to instal it, directly via wifi or some other way and from where did-you/are-you download/ing the file?  
From memory the last time I installed it I copied the APK?, from files stored on my computer to the phone's download folder, Android phone. Then I installed the app using the copied file as the source.
I do not know if the same thing works with IOS but I suspect it doesn't.

2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_4v2aMk7485Tw
New

Canada

Using a galaxy S5 so the tablet is ok. Trying to download right from the DJi go app. Getting really frustrated with this. I am older and don’t know all of the computer stuff for sure. I have deleted all the files and have tried and tried again
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4v2aMk7485Tw Posted at 7-26 11:33
Using a galaxy S5 so the tablet is ok. Trying to download right from the DJi go app. Getting really frustrated with this. I am older and don’t know all of the computer stuff for sure. I have deleted all the files and have tried and tried again

Hello there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what's your drone? If it's Mini 2 then it should be the DJI Fly app that needs to be downloaded. Please click the following link to get to the download page and then select "Download for Android" if you say you're using Samsung: https://www.dji.com/se/mini-2/downloads. Don't hesitate to reply if in need of further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_4v2aMk7485Tw Posted at 7-26 11:33

Something just occurred to me, you might have to authorise installations from an unknown source, do you see any messages about that?
If you do, authorise it BUT ENSURE that the "one time only" or words to that effect is ticked, you DO NOT want it to authorise installations carte blanche.

Alternatively have a look at
https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_ ... chtype=apk&s=dji+go

I see four ''Go app''s mixed in with ''Go 4 app''s on that page, your do not want a ''Go 4 App'' so choose carefully.

BTW you might find that the galaxy s5 is a phone, I use one. If your's is a tablet do you mean a galaxy tab s5e?
2023-7-27
Use props
fans47afaf34
lvl.1
United States

I had a similar problem trying to install the latest DJI-Fly app on my Samsung A10e.  Yes, I admit that the phone is old, but it had Android 11 on it, so it should work.  I installed the app from Google Play and it installed, but the app would crash when I tried to use it.  It would show an 'Upgrade to Premium' add page and then just close.  So, I uninstalled it, downloaded the app (APK) from the DJI website and tried to reinstall it.  That time, it just wouldn't install at all, so I gave up after rebooting the phone and attempting to reinstall a few times.  The app works fine on my Galaxy S10e, but not on the A10e.   
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans47afaf34 Posted at 7-27 13:11
I had a similar problem trying to install the latest DJI-Fly app on my Samsung A10e.  Yes, I admit that the phone is old, but it had Android 11 on it, so it should work.  I installed the app from Google Play and it installed, but the app would crash when I tried to use it.  It would show an 'Upgrade to Premium' add page and then just close.  So, I uninstalled it, downloaded the app (APK) from the DJI website and tried to reinstall it.  That time, it just wouldn't install at all, so I gave up after rebooting the phone and attempting to reinstall a few times.  The app works fine on my Galaxy S10e, but not on the A10e.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you getting a message after downloading it like your phone is not letting you install it because it's from an unknown source?
2023-7-27
Use props
davedrone
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm no techy but there is obviously something very wrong here for so many people to be complaining of the same thing.

I have tried 4 separate Android devices, none will install the DJI Fly app (downloaded from the DJI site !!!!

Therefore, I can't activate my Mini 2, so I have a £300 brick !!!!!!

I've even tried 3 different apk installers and they don't help !!!!

What is going on with DJI and this App ????????

Frustrating does not start to describe the situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2023-8-30
Use props
davedrone
lvl.1

United Kingdom

srdyiop Posted at 2022-10-16 06:23
There seems to be a common theme in this thread.

Users please share your experience using the app once installed. DJI needs all the feedback it can get !

I just wish it would install right now !!!!

Sadly the feedback at the moment is unprintable and against all Forum rules !!!!!!!!!
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

davedrone Posted at 8-30 15:29
I'm no techy but there is obviously something very wrong here for so many people to be complaining of the same thing.

I have tried 4 separate Android devices, none will install the DJI Fly app (downloaded from the DJI site !!!!

Hello there. I'm sorry about the trouble. May I know what error are you getting and what phone model you have used? Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-8-30
Use props
davedrone
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 8-30 23:51
Hello there. I'm sorry about the trouble. May I know what error are you getting and what phone model you have used? Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi Tony and thanks for writing.

DJI are currently investigating, if not resolved I will post more here.

In the meantime, can the activation be completed online via a PC ?  

All I want to do is activate, start the engines and fly !
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

davedrone Posted at 8-31 07:13
Hi Tony and thanks for writing.

DJI are currently investigating, if not resolved I will post more here.

Hello there. I hope you're doing well today. Sorry, but the only way to activate your drone is by using the DJI Fly app from the phone. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_oxa9qARiwwhH
New
Flight distance : 155358 ft
United Kingdom

Download the APK file from the DJI download center.
Install the AvS Apps APK Installer from the Google play store and open it, it should automatically search for and open your downloaded DJI file. You may get some error/dangerous file message, ignore it and ok. This solved my Pixel 7a download problem.
2023-9-26
Use props
djiuser_lS7IrpTprJOp
New

Jamaica

I bought a mini 3 and had a mini before this, when I first bought the mini I was able to install but ever since I had reset my phone I'm unable to install the software on this same phone (redmi not 10pro).
1-3 19:30
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:03
Use props
djiuser_14HncksLohd1
New

Latvia

Hi, I have problem, i have installed the "Dji Fly" app apk file for my android phone(redmi 9c nfc), but it says "the application didn't installed", pls help!
2-13 08:59
Use props
djiuser_14HncksLohd1
New

Latvia

djiuser_4v2aMk7485Tw Posted at 2023-7-26 10:13
2-13 09:00
Use props
djiuser_V39xM63Q2Kho
New

Australia

I have same problem as you guys but the dgi fly App isn't in the Galaxy store anymore where else can I download this app it is a major issue or is there a different app I can use
Or I suggest DJI fix the friggin app
2-14 23:04
Use props
GavinHR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8379662 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Crazy people still have this problem, I linked my video 2 years ago that fixes the issue but it seems to be ignored
2-17 15:39
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules