Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I‘m very disappointed. DJI Mini 2 stops working on vacation
758 5 2021-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cansen
lvl.1

Germany

I was on a 2 week vacation in Crete (Greece) and I was really looking forward to taking great pictures of the landscape and the sea with my drone. It is the first time that I am on vacation with the drone and have the chance to make such great shots. I was really looking forward to it, but now all of a sudden the drone no longer works… like are you kidding me?
"Navigation System Error (code: 30105)". (Look at the picture  https://ibb.co/DY0YRYR )
I stood on the small mountain for half an hour trying to fix the error, but nothing helped. When I got back to the room I took a lot of time and googled to death what happend. I really tried everything, but again no success. I am really very disappointed. The only thing I found out is that I have to replace the drone. But how can that be? In Germany (Berlin, my hometown) it worked great and then when I'm on vacation all of a sudden I can't launch it anymore. I have strong satellite GPS reception, I recalibrated the drone, I calibrated IMU, I updated the software, I did literally anything.
I only have about 5 hours flying time with the drone. I did not have a single crash or anything like this. I have treated the drone super well.
That code is for a faulty GPS unit. Since I did not crash the drone it should not affect my DJI Care Refresh.
what can I do?

Thanks for helping!

2021-9-26
Use props
Cansen
lvl.1

Germany

error code screenshot
https://ibb.co/DY0YRYR
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cansen. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. With regards to the error message ( code: 30105 ) you are receiving on the DJI Fly application have you tried to calibrate the IMU of your DJI Mini 2 and ensure that the drone is place in a flat level surface far from any magnetic material to see if the issue will still persist? If in case that the error message will still show in the future. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2021-9-26
Use props
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297126 ft
Netherlands

hmmmm that is a disappointment indeed.

you also restarted everything, I understand?

bummer
2021-9-26
Use props
sosam84
New

United States

I am having the same issue im getting codes 30105, 4002, 3008
2021-10-15
Use props
djiuser_ITkXLbb6xMGe
New

United States

dji is mega trash for having this issue.

my mini 2 is fresh out the box.
havent flown it once and i have a navigation error.

how does a brand new product come fresh out the box with issues.

to make matters worse, no customer support for americans on the weekends.

what a trash ass customer service dji has.
2021-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules