OM 5 vibration question
1020 1 2021-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Artnius
New

Spain

Hello,

I just received the OM 5 yesterday, after a short time of use, I have two queries:

1. When I place the OM 5 on the tripod and leave it still on a table, the image does not stay completely still, it always has a small movement, such as a vibration, both with the phone in a vertical and horizontal position. The phone (iPhone XR) is well balanced, the problem is that it does not stay completely still, so it is impossible to record a static video because a small oscillation is noticed. It is normal?

2. When I turn off the OM 5 and fold it, when the white dot on the axis of rotation coincides with the padlock (lock) symbol, would it have to be physically locked? My OM 5 is not locked, when it is in the padlock position, if you move it a little the shaft rotates, so it is not locked ... Does it work like this or should it be locked?

Thank you very much for the help,
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Artnius, sorry to read about the issue, just to verify, does the gimbal shake physically when you are using it? Or it is the video shows the vibration only? Please refer to the troubleshooting at this post to isolate the issue: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
Regarding the white dot on the gimbal, there is no locker to lock the arm, no worries. After the lock icon is aligned with the white dot on DJI OM 5, it denotes that the gimbal is in the best storage attitude. Hope this is informative for you.
2021-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules