Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2021.09.26
  • Firmware: v01.00.02.10
  • DJI Mimo App for iOS: v1.6.4
  • DJI Mimo App for Android: v1.6.4

What's new?
  • Added gimbal follow speed adjustment (requires DJI Mimo v1.6.4 or later).
  • Optimized Motionlapse.
  • Optimized ActiveTrack.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:

• If the update fails, restart DJI OM 5 and DJI Mimo, re-connect the mobile phone's Bluetooth, and then retry.

2021-9-26
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

thank you for the update...
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Frontliner 2020 Posted at 9-26 19:01
thank you for the update...

Hi there. Good day and you are very much welcome. If you have any inquiries with the new update. Kindly please post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-9-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2021-9-26
Use props
djiuser_ZrqjUpgWxWkz
New

Spain

Thanks, An update is possible for realme 7 pro??, my girlfriend has a xiaomi mi a 3 and if it works in 4k and my mobile the camera is better and it is only 1080p, best regards
2021-10-5
Use props
Ali HM
New

Germany

hi my gimbal not work after update firmware
2021-10-11
Use props
djiuser_Epx0gah2EFxa
New

United States

Hi, I am an avid angler for past 30 years, found making videos on my trips was exciting to me. So I started out by purchasing cheap action cameras (2 to be exact) and lasted and still can be used past 5 years. I thought by buying the DJI Osmo Action camera can improve further on my journey. However, as I found out DJI concept on loop recording was TOTALLY different. I like to set my action cam then forget about it on my boat, and screen through all the videos and edit it once I got home. But with Osmo Action I cant do this, it’s a struggle and hassle as I have to stop and start the video again if there is any action. I really thought loop recording is already a standard, boy have I made a huge expensive mistake. Can a firmware upgrade have the ACTUAL loop recording in 5 or 10 minutes and use up the whole SD card, and delete the old ones? If not, then I might have to sell it.
2021-10-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm considering buying the OM5 next month. Will this new firmware be already incorporated, or shall I have to perform the upgrade as soon as I get it?
2021-10-23
Use props
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Thank you!
2021-11-4
Use props
KontiKonsumi
lvl.2

Netherlands

I still could not figure out how to exactlyy do a firmware update and know which firmware my device has.
2021-11-20
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-26 19:01
Hi there. Good day and you are very much welcome. If you have any inquiries with the new update. Kindly please post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

2021-11-30
Use props
DroneandPhotoMI
lvl.2
United States

This apk (mimo) will not open to install on Samsung gal21 Android 12. It will not open. Get an error message says "can't open file".
2021-12-7
Use props
DroneandPhotoMI
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_Epx0gah2EFxa Posted at 10-13 03:38
Hi, I am an avid angler for past 30 years, found making videos on my trips was exciting to me. So I started out by purchasing cheap action cameras (2 to be exact) and lasted and still can be used past 5 years. I thought by buying the DJI Osmo Action camera can improve further on my journey. However, as I found out DJI concept on loop recording was TOTALLY different. I like to set my action cam then forget about it on my boat, and screen through all the videos and edit it once I got home. But with Osmo Action I cant do this, it’s a struggle and hassle as I have to stop and start the video again if there is any action. I really thought loop recording is already a standard, boy have I made a huge expensive mistake. Can a firmware upgrade have the ACTUAL loop recording in 5 or 10 minutes and use up the whole SD card, and delete the old ones? If not, then I might have to sell it.
Ty works with todays update.
2021-12-7
Use props
PHL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

I assume if there is a firmware update, the MIMO app will tell me, as I can't see any manual update function?
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_2atYFDgzQxK7
New

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-9-26 19:01

Hi there, Well i am a new user and was wondering why DJI MIMO app isnt available on the Playstore.

I am using Samsung Note 9 and Samsung S10+

Also the downloaded app from the website didn't install on note 9. Will try on s10+.

However wondering should i buy this gimbal or no ? Software doesn't seems to be in sync ??

Pl help.

Thank You
Tarun
2022-7-7
Use props
Sybaseguru
New
United Kingdom

Works with 4 yr old S9, but not new Pixel 6 Pro. Returning to Amazon as faulty.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_rGh0qlvbGb6b
New

Ireland

is there anyway to do this without the mimo app, i do not have access to a compatable devic
2022-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules