Can't get the DJI Assistant APP anymore? HELP!
2748 5 2021-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JPDillon2
New

United States

I have a Mavic Pro and am trying to update the firmware. I cannot find the Assistant on the APP Store or the DJI site. Only the Assistant 2 - which will not work (I get a message saying NG! - get the Assistant). Please HELP if you can. TY
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may refer to the link below for you to download the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic Pro. Hope this helps. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2021-9-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-9-26
Use props
DJITIMES
New
Australia

I'm also having a 2 week battle with the DJI Assistant.

I can't download and run the DJI Assistant app on my either of my Macs - Catalina and Mojave. I need to re-calibtate the vision sensors. This is highly frustrating. Been through 50 youtube videos trying to find a workaround but no joy.

HELP!!
2021-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DJITIMES Posted at 9-27 04:11
I'm also having a 2 week battle with the DJI Assistant.

I can't download and run the DJI Assistant app on my either of my Macs - Catalina and Mojave. I need to re-calibtate the vision sensors. This is highly frustrating. Been through 50 youtube videos trying to find a workaround but no joy.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a screenshot of the error message you received when you install the said software? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-12-10
Use props
djiuser_wCZkYkQiuZOy
New
Flight distance : 3888 ft
South Africa

Good day, I am unable to update the firmware on my mavic mini 1 as the dji assistant 2 that I downloaded on my desktop won't even open. I get a pop up stating file is corrupt and will not open. I have downloaded the assistant directly from the dji website. I was informed previously that I need to do the updates on the drone for each battery that I have, and I have 3. Please assist. Thanks.
Andre.
2022-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules