Dji Mini 2
2984 5 2021-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darith
lvl.1

Cambodia

I just update the latest version v1.4.8 for android. I don't see a return home option on my device and has landing only. When my fly low battery is hand on and does not return home and I try to push the return home button on the controller but still does not work. how can I do when I fly far from me.
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there darith. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-9-26
Use props
darith
lvl.1

Cambodia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-26 17:35
Hello there darith. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Samsung Galaxy A31 before I updated it works well but after the update, no return option on the app and I try to press the return button on the control it did not work. so I can't fly far from me because no return home. Please help how can I got it.
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

darith Posted at 9-26 21:59
Samsung Galaxy A31 before I updated it works well but after the update, no return option on the app and I try to press the return button on the control it did not work. so I can't fly far from me because no return home. Please help how can I got it.

Hi there darith. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given.  Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A31 ) that you want to use on your DJI Mini 2 and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A31 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly  application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ) . Thank you.
2021-9-28
Use props
darith
lvl.1

Cambodia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 21:07
Hi there darith. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given.  Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A31 ) that you want to use on your DJI Mini 2 and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A31 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly  application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ) . Thank you.

Thank you, I just use my IPhoneX version 14.6  with the latest app it has the option to return home but when I try to record long time application is stuck and touches the move on my phone screen after I try to recommend the app with the drone again after back to record a long time again so they still stuck. how can I approve that app?
2021-10-3
Use props
djiuser_HhLXU9djzpw5
New

United States

I sent my Mini 2 for repair 15 days ago, they say the repair time is 5 working days, but they don't answer me, I can see that the drone has already arrived at the repair center. have been telling me for 7 days that they will give me an answer. horrible service  case numer CAS-7276815-P2H5N0
2021-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules