Gimbal Overload On Air 2
715 3 2021-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spags Force One
New

United States

I bought my drone back in March of 2021, I used it twice before I noticed the Gimball Overload... I tried to contact DJI back in March when I noticed it but they said they would contact me with 72 hours because of Covid their lines have been busy... I became really busy this Summer because of my photography business and now that I am slowing down I want to shoot more drone footage at the beach and around town... I have tried all of the steps to resolve the issue, not shooting in sport mode, I just updated to the newest firmware's on both the drone and controller, there has not been any crashes or debris in the area of the gibal... I really want to use it more but the video footage is so jumpy its hard to watch because of not having any  gimbal... Please help...

Chris
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you show me a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app? I'd like to help you check it.
By the way, how did you contact our support team? You may let me know more details, I'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check and keep improving to provide better service to you all.
Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.
2021-9-26
Use props
djiuser_ZC4YCjoMLYry
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-26 18:01
Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you show me a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app? I'd like to help you check it.
By the way, how did you contact our support team? You may let me know more details, I'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check and keep improving to provide better service to you all.
Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.

The same thing happened to my drone
After an update.it start showing something about gimbal failing and then the message was like trying to reset the gimbal ,but not fixed and the gimbal acting funny when flying without a fix!
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ZC4YCjoMLYry Posted at 9-30 01:11
The same thing happened to my drone
After an update.it start showing something about gimbal failing and then the message was like trying to reset the gimbal ,but not fixed and the gimbal acting funny when flying without a fix!

Hi there, may I know the model of your drone? Could you show me a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app? I'll help to check it. Thanks.
2021-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules