Trigger Button Doesn't Enable Lock Mode
3465 3 2021-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TRANSPORTER
lvl.1

Australia

Hi There, just bought brand new DJI OM4 and everything seems fine and all the buttons function well except the Trigger Button doesn't enable lock mode.... I have done everyhting as per the instructions on the internet and followed step by step gude, but still no LUCK..
i have iPhone 11 and also the app DJI Mimo was downloaded a couple of time, upgraed the APP as well... but the lock feature still not working.. please help.

So the problem is when I press the trigger once the lateral movement is still there , So it still rotates around inspite of locking it by pressing the trigger once. It's is Follow mode.. is that the best way to go about it.
Thanks Transporter
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us a sample video showing the issue? Please note that you need to Press and Hold the trigger button to enable the lock mode. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-27
Use props
TRANSPORTER
lvl.1

Australia

Hi There, before that, is it possible for you to send me the video on the process  to Press and Hold the trigger button to enable the lock mode. Thanks
2021-9-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TRANSPORTER Posted at 9-29 22:23
Hi There, before that, is it possible for you to send me the video on the process  to Press and Hold the trigger button to enable the lock mode. Thanks

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Kindly please refer to the image below for you to have the specific function of the trigger button for the DJI OM 4. Thank you for your valued support.

2021-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules