855 4 2021-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NyD904qjBpYg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6037585 ft

Germany

Hi all,

Today I tried to synchronize the flight logs. Put everything together and connected my iPhone.

But the flight logs aren't synchronized to the iPhone for analyzing with Airdata.
How to start the synchronization? In the app it just shows an available firmware update.

When opening the flight log list it shows me all my flights. Also the flights which aren't synchronized.

Any idea?

Thanks!!

2021-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and out and for the inquiry. I hope that our DJI co pilots who are using the AirData application can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend to use any third party application or software for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2021-9-27
Use props
djiuser_NyD904qjBpYg
lvl.1

Germany

I have good news!

The DJI Fly iOS app wasn't working anymore to synchronize the logfiles. Strange because I didn't changed a thing on my iPhone.
Now I used an Android smartphone and installed the DJI Fly app. The logfiles have now been synchronized successfully. I can't tell why it works with Android but not with iPhone even I'm using the same network.

Cheers
2021-9-28
Use props
Gary30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1126230 ft
Canada

The flight logs have stopped updating on my iPhone.  Anybody got a solution?  Last flight logged was Sept. 28.I'm using the Fly app with my DJI Air2s and iPhone XR.
2021-10-4
Use props
flashy9
lvl.1

Germany

I made the same experience. Sometimes the iOS app just won't synchronize log files.

You may use an android phone. This solved my issue.
2021-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules