Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

Hi guys,
Noob here, so I am about to purchase the drone, mavic 2 ent. Advanced.
A friend has one using it for work in the security industry here, same as me.
He has told me about a few issues to be careful of, mainly that the range is nowhere near 10km, and after about 4km of line of sight he loses signal.
Why would this be?
I want to get all my ducks in a row before making such a large purchase.
Also would the flymore package be a good idea? We will be doing operations and possible needing more batteries at any time.
Will also need to get a car charger so the flymore may be a good option?

Appreciate the advice guys
2021-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CraigIS. Good day and thank you for choosing DJI. Kindly please make sure the antennas of the said DJI remote controller are unfolded and adjusted to the proper position to achieve optimal transmission. In addition I will post a DJI link where in you can fined the specifications and the frequently asked questions for the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-2-enterprise-advanced ) . Thank you.
2021-9-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Flymore package offers super value,  just compare the costs of the items individually to the upgrade cost.
2021-9-27
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

DAFlys Posted at 9-27 23:46
Flymore package offers super value,  just compare the costs of the items individually to the upgrade cost.

Thanks yes it seems so, just concerned at the advertised range VS real world.
2021-9-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CraigIS Posted at 9-27 23:57
Thanks yes it seems so, just concerned at the advertised range VS real world.

range will be very dependant on location and interference but Ive never had a scenario where it would disconnect when you could still see the drone,   you'll always achieve VLOS range without problem.
2021-9-28
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

DAFlys Posted at 9-28 00:01
range will be very dependant on location and interference but Ive never had a scenario where it would disconnect when you could still see the drone,   you'll always achieve VLOS range without problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4r43XF4JzU
Watching this video it seems there is a lot lacking on this drone and I dont know why, active track for one could assist us greatly in law enforcement and search and rescue .
I think I have spent a lot of money here and may have bought the wrong product, based solely on the thermal only.
Surely DJI can see the many videos and complaints on the internet and resolve these issues, including the zoomed in of photos, taking a photo zoomed in doesnt actually take it zoomed in but rather fully zoomed out and also the fact you cannot shoot RAW.
I am very disappointed in this
2021-9-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CraigIS Posted at 9-28 04:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4r43XF4JzU
Watching this video it seems there is a lot lacking on this drone and I dont know why, active track for one could assist us greatly in law enforcement and search and rescue .
I think I have spent a lot of money here and may have bought the wrong product, based solely on the thermal only.

Seems common,  I’ve seen a good few threads where people bought the enterprise drones and didn’t realise that the consumer features were not included.
2021-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules