UPS SHIPPING FROM UK TO DJI REPAIR IN HOLAND NIGHTMARE.
947 7 2021-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4237dadf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192877 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've recently brought a DJI Mavic Air 2 to use in the business. After testing it twice I used it on my first commerial project only to find the pictures on half the shoot were unusable, with a somewhat strange moire blurred effect.
After contacting DJI support 4/5 times and submitting pictures to assess they finally issued me with UPS shipping lable to their repair centre in Holand and I dispacted it accordinly.

The package arrived a couple of days later to a warehouse in Eindhoven and there it stayed for over 4 weeks. I've contacted DJI help/Support EVERY WEEK to ask why has it not been dispatched to their repair centre to be told that its awiating clearence and i'm to check my emails as UPS customs have not released it. UPS on the other hand have stated that DJI have not authorised its collection, who am I to believe.

Today, after my weekly call to DJI support, I've now been told to check my email for comfirmation as my Mavic is now going to be returning back to me, unprocessed and unrepaired but once back with me, DJI will then issue me with another UPS lable to send my defective Mavic back to where it currently is, you couldn't really make this highly dissapointing level of customer service up.

My message to anyone who has defective drone and thinking of sending it to Holand for repair is think twice. DJI I honestly thought you were the global leaders but unfortunately your terrible customer help/support service for myself based here in the UK has proven otherwise.

2021-9-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI blaming UPS and UPS blaming DJI.  Again, loser is the customer.  So I understand your frustrations.  Hope you eventually get the drone issue resolved.
2021-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. I feel sorry for the difficulties you had experienced, I understand that must be a lot of frustrations when this case happened. I hope to do my best to help you further in this situation.
I tried to get your service case number by your forum account but could not find out a matched one. Could you please tell me your case number so I can check the status and see how I can help? Look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-9-27
Use props
fans4237dadf
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Susan thanks for reaching out.
The case number is CAS-7092275-F4J0N7. This is the first case number there is another one if you have difficulties finding this.
2021-9-27
Use props
fans4237dadf
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-27 04:32
DJI blaming UPS and UPS blaming DJI.  Again, loser is the customer.  So I understand your frustrations.  Hope you eventually get the drone issue resolved.

Thanks mate, I'm not that optimistic tbh.
2021-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans4237dadf Posted at 9-27 07:17
Hi Susan thanks for reaching out.
The case number is CAS-7092275-F4J0N7. This is the first case number there is another one if you have difficulties finding this.

Thank you for getting back to me, I will escalate your case to see if there is any other solution. We will have someone contact you soon.
2021-9-27
Use props
fans4237dadf
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks Susan. Any update to this case yet? It's been two days since you said someone will contact me and nobody has. Infact nobody has contacted me in over a month since this repair was authorised by you from the very start, I'm now beginning to think that customer support is just an automated email system.
2021-9-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans4237dadf Posted at 9-29 04:14
Thanks Susan. Any update to this case yet? It's been two days since you said someone will contact me and nobody has. Infact nobody has contacted me in over a month since this repair was authorised by you from the very start, I'm now beginning to think that customer support is just an automated email system.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up. I'll help to forward your situation again. Thanks for your patience.
2021-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules