Advice on Dji Go4 records please
458 5 2021-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

When checking flight records on my smart controller I have all the correct information re hours flown, distances, etc etc on the Dji fly app for my Mini 2 flights but when I do the same for my Mavic 2 Pro on the Dji Go4 app it tells me that I have only flown for 2 mins, distance is 75ft, top altitude is -325ft, and top speed is 2.8 mph?
Synch is on and........what am I doing wrong?
2021-9-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Fly app data doesn't sync back to go4,  but go4 does sync to the fly app.
2021-9-27
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Cheers for that DA Flys. I just don't understand why my details are not being updated on the SC.
Cannot check with my AC just now as I sent it for repair to the Netherlands a week ago today and according to Tracking, it still hasn't arrived. It is in a warehouse in Eindhoven apparently.
2021-9-27
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Got through on the phone to a 'real' person at UPS.com and asked why my package was being scanned daily for the last 5 days in an Eindhoven warehouse, and was told that I would receive a phone call today or tomorrow with further info. Here's hoping.........
2021-9-29
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
United Kingdom

OK! Somebody PLEASE explain! When I receive notifications that I have a reply to any of my threads or posts, I click on the view button and can read the replies. Well, that is the case for members of the forum, but ,twice I have clicked on 2 notifications from Dji Stephen (moderator) only to find nothing there.

I reckon the latest notification might be referenced to the fact that my drone (M2P) has been sitting in an Eindhoven warehouse since the 24th Sept.
It is scanned every day about 01:00 hrs and was so today again. I will try again today to talk to a 'live' person and also e-mail UPS and Dji to see where the problem lies.

But, if you are listening, Dji Stephen, perhaps you could send me a notification that I'm able to read or better still, e-mail me with a reply.
Thanking you in anticipation, yogi053!
2021-10-1
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Oh! sorry. I didn't get Dji Stephen's rank correct. He is of course a Super Moderator!
2021-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules