Second attempt for support not able to update firmware
646 4 2021-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans959dc118
lvl.2
Flight distance : 650623 ft

United States

original thread is located here not able to update firmware | DJI FORUM started in february. So far there has been no replies so I'm starting a new thread.
When I try to update my firmware it states "Network Error Retry?"
I've done this on 2 desktop computers one of which was a fresh install of windows, 2 different laptops, two different internet service provdiers, hardwired via ethernet, via Wi-Fi,  Uninstalled and reinstalled the software multiple times, I'm not using a VPN and have tried it on 2 different Phantom 4 drones.

At this point I do not believe this is an issue on my end. Is there any updates on when I will be able to update my firmware?

As a side note I was able to update the no fly database just fine through the DJI assistant software so I believe my internet connection is fine, but still can not update the firmware.
2021-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about your experience. Please give us a screenshot of the error message to do a confirmation.
You can try these methods first. If the problem persists, please contact us.

1. Try to switch the network connection method to see if the issue is resolved. For example, switch from a Wi-Fi connection to a wired connection, or switch from a wired connection to a Wi-Fi connection.
2. We recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Go 4 app to see if it can be logged in.
3. We recommend using the DJI Go 4 app on a mobile phone to connect. If possible, use another computer. Based on our own test results, this issue can often be resolved after the device has been switched.
2021-9-27
Use props
fadi1984
lvl.1
Flight distance : 748 ft

New Zealand

hi have same problem here any one can help
2021-10-12
Use props
fadi1984
lvl.1
Flight distance : 748 ft