12Next >
13810 41 2021-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArcaneRob
New

New Zealand

Hi team,

Is there any word on RSC2/Raveneye support for the Sony ZV-E10? I've managed to get the camera talking to the gimbal but no matter what I try I cannot get Raveneye to send a video signal from the camera to my phone.

Any tips or indications of when support might come would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2021-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ArcaneRbo, Since the said camera is not on the compatible list, the performance is not guaranteed. We will forward your request to the corresponding team for evaluation. You can also fill in the request on the camera compatibility page. Thanks for your understanding and support. https://www.dji.com/support/comp ... =rsc-2&from=nav
2021-9-28
Use props
fansb289507b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi ArcaneRob, I have a Sony ZV-E10 and a RS2, can you please how you managed to communicate your RSC2 and the ZV-E10 ?
2021-11-5
Use props
AlexDozsa
New

Romania

at least you got further than me. Could you please give me some pointers of what the setup is, in the camera, so that it can communicate with the rsc2?
2021-12-8
Use props
djiuser_YUEtA2hJYkj9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 306362 ft
France

Hi,

I managed to get Raveneye to stream to my phone the ZV-E10 screen. But I can't get the ZV-E10 to talk to the gimbal.
I asked Sony and Dji for a firmware update but of course, no answer yet.
2021-12-22
Use props
djiuser_8J0XlU8UZBT3
New

South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-28 00:42
Hi ArcaneRbo, Since the said camera is not on the compatible list, the performance is not guaranteed. We will forward your request to the corresponding team for evaluation. You can also fill in the request on the camera compatibility page. Thanks for your understanding and support. https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=rsc-2&from=nav

We seriously need some firmware update. As we al purchase the Pro version and then we can't use the Raven Transmitter or the gymbal with the Sony zv e10
2021-12-25
Use props
djiuser_YUEtA2hJYkj9
lvl.1
France

djiuser_8J0XlU8UZBT3 Posted at 12-25 09:11
We seriously need some firmware update. As we al purchase the Pro version and then we can't use the Raven Transmitter or the gymbal with the Sony zv e10

Update:
I managed to use Raveneye video transmitting and ActiveTrack with the ZV-E10. The only not working thing is ZV-E10 remote control (record, focus, etc.).
For this, indeed we need a firmware update!

2021-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8J0XlU8UZBT3 Posted at 12-25 09:11

We understand your needs very well. We've forwarded your request to our corresponding team. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com. Thanks.
2021-12-27
Use props
djiuser_0wvM6Snp9kkF
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2021-12-27 04:25
We understand your needs very well. We've forwarded your request to our corresponding team. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com. Thanks.

Jumping on this train, please develop support for the Sony ZV E10 it’s a great camera, the guy at Best Buy recommended I purchase this gimbal and it looks great but just feeling a little upset I can’t really use it
2022-1-6
Use props
djiuser_NZujWAFtfls3
New

Czechia

We understand your needs very well. We've forwarded your request to our corresponding team. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com. Thanks.

I am also interested. Any news regarding firmware update? Thanks
2022-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_NZujWAFtfls3 Posted at 1-11 03:40
I am also interested. Any news regarding firmware update? Thanks

We have not got any information about it at present, please stay tuned for any latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at http://dji.com Thank you.
2022-1-11
Use props
djiuser_J7m04D6z8Eat
New

United States

djiuser_YUEtA2hJYkj9 Posted at 2021-12-25 10:18
Update:
I managed to use Raveneye video transmitting and ActiveTrack with the ZV-E10. The only not working thing is ZV-E10 remote control (record, focus, etc.).
For this, indeed we need a firmware update!

Can you provide any tips on how you were able to get the ravenseye working?
2022-1-12
Use props
fans47e08931
New
Flight distance : 151270 ft
Germany

Watch this, perhaps this is the solution?

Youtube ...
iOdSgV1zp3o
2022-1-14
Use props
SanPad5791
lvl.1
Spain

fans47e08931 Posted at 1-14 13:19
Watch this, perhaps this is the solution?

Youtube ...

Hi Everyone! The video you shared works perfect! I don't know which functions are not working comparing to other cameras, but the Sony ZV-E10 with the gimbal Ronin SC doing what this guy says on the video at least the button to start and stop recording video works!
Just to help a little, I will write the steps I did, following the video instructions:

1. Turn on Airplane Mode at Network Menu page 1
2. Go to the PC Remote Function option on the same page and
3. Make sure that de PC Remote is ON
4. Select on the PC Remote Cnct Method USE
5. Turn ON the gimbal and Voila!

Everything should work fine, and you have to be able to use the Red button to start and stop recording video.

I'm sure that in the future (I really hope!) DJI will fix this better and add this brand new vlogging camera to the compatibility list. Meanwhile you can use this very useful feature with this very easy tutorial.

I really hope this helps! Thanks to @fans47e08931 for your help!

Cheers!
2022-1-19
Use props
SanPad5791
lvl.1
Spain

Oh! Three more things!

You have to use the USB-C to USB-C cable included with the gimbal with this camera, it works OK.

In the video the guy mess it a little with the Airplane Mode issue, just activate it or it will not work.

Once you record a video, if you want to check it using the specific play button of the camera, you won't be able to do it because the PC Remote is ON and the gimbal is connected with the cable. Just turning the gimbal OFF you can check recorded video without any problem. Then if you want to connect the camera to the mobile app, you have to turn OFF Airplane Mode or it won't work.

Have a nice one!
2022-1-19
Use props
siwilson
New

United Kingdom

I have managed to get both the Raveneye and remote control working together, just once. I have no idea how to reproduce it, it must be some weird  combination of the order of switching things on/connecting cables, but no matter how many combinations I've tried I can't get it to work again. Very annoying.  I believe Sony updated the firmware for the A7Siii to fix the issue but there's no sign of an update for the ZV-E10. It's not a Ronin problem
2022-1-20
Use props
Bysus
lvl.1
France

At this point, I have everything working except remote control for zoom. Sometimes screen is all black on the smartphone connected to the raveneye. In this case I just disconect the cable, disable the pc remote control on the E10 settings then plug/enable again and it finally works. Anyone managed to get the zoom to work?
2022-1-30
Use props
djiuser_44N3zPIdPOue
New

Hungary

honestly, i was stupid and i thought they would not randomly miss this camera from the compatibility list ...reasoning 0 ...response BS...Typical. Feeling kind of scammed.
2022-2-28
Use props
djiuser_44N3zPIdPOue
New

Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-11 22:17
We have not got any information about it at present, please stay tuned for any latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at http://dji.com Thank you.

For real
U should do something
Check the popularity of this model
Keep coming back to see if there is an update but nothing.

Unreal...
(i hope you can read between the lines)
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_44N3zPIdPOue Posted at 2-28 16:33
For real
U should do something
Check the popularity of this model

Sorry for any inconvenience. We also hope this model can be updated on the compatibility list. We will keep forwarding your feedback and suggestion to the corresponding team for evaluation. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-3-2
Use props
djiuser_WAc377nzejZf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73005 ft
United States

The Sony ZV-E10 is such a fantastic and popular model. I have no idea why it's not supported yet especially because they chose to support the ZV-1. I feel like this should be a VERY high priority. I'm looking to get the camera but this is a pretty big hold up. I sure hope it gets added very soon!
2022-3-4
Use props
djiuser_eGe2HAcgoaYl
New

Germany

DJI please i‘m wating so long to buy this Gimball.
Make the Update for the zv e10 anf i will be happy.

2022-3-7
Use props
jbnascar
lvl.2
United States

Is there any update on the expected timeframe until the zv-e10 is supported?
2022-3-17
Use props
djiuser_44N3zPIdPOue
New

Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-2 01:18
Sorry for any inconvenience. We also hope this model can be updated on the compatibility list. We will keep forwarding your feedback and suggestion to the corresponding team for evaluation. Thanks for your understanding.

.. its **** crazy we are  in a world where even the last excuse of a human can counter me with such ** and i cant do anything. I ask you again...  ***** ..go to the **** office leader and  report the problem. Actually go and try to solve it...yes you alone! *****!!   . Why would u do anything if u can just apologize right? . ACT like a human for once!!!! ill reach out to the right person and show  how many times i contacted you in the past year begging for firmware update to see if i'm right about you and your lazy ass collegues. Cheers
2022-3-25
Use props
djstander
lvl.1

United States

Bumping this up because DJI just lost a sale due to this issue. I researched dozens of gimbals and was dead set on an RSC2 however after finding out that it is not compatible with the ZVE10 I will be buying a different brand gimbal. It is hard to believe it with the popularity of the ZVE10 and the RSC2 being marketed as a compact gimbal that is great for Mirrorless/APS-C 's.   
2022-5-2
Use props
Puris Linil
New

Thailand

I just bought my dji rsc2 to day with full of expectation that i will solve all the stabilization issue by using it with my sony zv-e10 but i just found that my zv-e10 is not on the compatibility list and many of us tried so so hard to address this problem to you dji, but still nothing happens nor even any kind of solution from you
What is happening with dji now a day?
2022-5-7
Use props
Danalfrancey
lvl.1

United States

Been waiting to buy this gimbal... i can't even check the rsc2 zv-e10 compatibility page as it is a 404.   Now we have new ronin gimbals announced today, so is new dev done for the rsc2?
2022-6-15
Use props
fansfa7f8c03
lvl.2
United States

What is this? The support for the ZV-E10 has been added to the new RS 3 and RS 3 pro but not the RSC 2. I purchase this gimbal with the expectations that DJI was working on adding support for more cameras especially one with such high demand. I am definitely not upgrading to the new RS 3 for this nor does it make me want to support DJI as much. I've been a huge fan but at this point its looking like they are trying to make us have to purchase the 3 if we want that support.
2022-6-17
Use props
Danalfrancey
lvl.1

United States

fansfa7f8c03 Posted at 6-17 09:35
What is this? The support for the ZV-E10 has been added to the new RS 3 and RS 3 pro but not the RSC 2. I purchase this gimbal with the expectations that DJI was working on adding support for more cameras especially one with such high demand. I am definitely not upgrading to the new RS 3 for this nor does it make me want to support DJI as much. I've been a huge fan but at this point its looking like they are trying to make us have to purchase the 3 if we want that support.

Even better, they took the zv-e10 off the rsc2 supported list.  
2022-6-18
Use props
fansfa7f8c03
lvl.2
United States

Danalfrancey Posted at 6-18 13:21
Even better, they took the zv-e10 off the rsc2 supported list.

I saw that. Definitely doesn't make me happy.  
2022-6-20
Use props
A.N
lvl.1
Egypt

Not fair i just bought rsc2 from 5 day and not compatible with also new camera sony  zv e10
Do you know dji how much i spent to buy all this stuff much more money
We need an update for rsc2 to work compatible with  zv e10
2022-6-27
Use props
Bysus
lvl.1
France

It's a shame RSC3 is compatible with ZV-E10 and not the RSC2! Now RSC3 is available, they won't work on RSC2 compatibility list. Won't buy Dji products again.
2022-7-6
Use props
djiuser_Zhy9R8dDttTa
New

Germany

Hi, it's been a year already since your reply and still no support for one of the most popular cameras. How's that even possible?
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Zhy9R8dDttTa Posted at 8-5 15:23
Hi, it's been a year already since your reply and still no support for one of the most popular cameras. How's that even possible?

We also hope that this camera can be updated on the compatibility list. We will continue to forward your request to the team. You can also fill in the request on the camera compatibility page. https://www.dji.com/support/comp ... t=rs-2&from=nav
2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_1ILjdvvoF9lR
New

Canada

Are you serious? I just bought this gimbal for my zve10 because there was a video on youtube about how to pair them ... wtf? Why is there no support for this camera? It's the most popular camera on the market at the moment? Like seriously? Going to research a bit more and if I cant get this to work, will return it and avoid your products forever, (and I was making sone major drone purchases)
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_1ILjdvvoF9lR
New

Canada

A.N Posted at 6-27 18:16
Not fair i just bought rsc2 from 5 day and not compatible with also new camera sony  zv e10
Do you know dji how much i spent to buy all this stuff much more money
We need an update for rsc2 to work compatible with  zv e10

I feel you dude ... worst part is there is youtube videos saying you can pair them ... that's why I bought mine.
2022-9-1
Use props
AlexNC
lvl.1

Spain

terrible.
Last DJI product that we plan to buy.
2022-12-11
Use props
hellhit
New

Austria

This is quite upsetting... 2 years no movement. Why do you lie in this forum about forwarding the request, when you guys clearly dont give a ... @mindy?
2023-1-3
Use props
djiuser_f1MV5gv1RHUg
New
Flight distance : 9088 ft
  • >>>
Australia

One more unhappy customer here, I can't believe they haven't done anything yet
2023-1-7
Use props
Jordan MARLEZ
New
Flight distance : 186673 ft
Luxembourg

Hi Guys,

Ok, please find below the hack I found to make it perfectly work between my RSC2 and ZV-E10. I communicated it today to the Dji Support, hoping that they provide real solution through firmware update.

It is an easy 4 steps workaround, having everything turned on, ZV-E10, RSC2 and Raven Eye (and therefore black screen on smartphone Ronin app, which is the bug):

1. Switch ZV-E10 external connection to WiFi direct (smartphone screen is back)
2. Set the gimbal to sleep mode (double click on power button. ZV-E10 screen gets black)
3. Set the ZV-E10 connection back to USB (using the smartphone, since now mirroring the camera through the Raven Eye)
3. "Unsleep" the gimbal (double click on power button)

Enjoy ;-)

Kind regards,

Jordan

2023-7-20
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules