Battery Charger Hub died!
887 9 2021-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans927dfb52
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5712 ft
United States

On my second attempt to charge my batteries, it appears the battery charger hub has died.  All I get is the first LED blinking.  It doesn't matter if I have a battery inserted into the first slot or any other slot, all the batteries inserted, or no battery inserted, only that first LED blinks.  Even if it's not attached to the charger and there is a battery inserted into any slot, that first LED blinks.  
All the batteries, the charger and the cable seem fine.  I am able to recharge all the batteries by putting them in the Mini 2 and connecting it to the charger, so I can still recharge and fly.

I contacted DJI and received a return shipping label, so it's going back for repair or replacement, but just wondering for future reference, is there anything that can be done to reset it and get it working again?

2021-9-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Happened to min on the original Mini charger hub.  Sent it back to DJI and got replacement.  Been working fine ever since.  
2021-9-28
Use props
fans927dfb52
lvl.2
United States

Good to know!  Thanks...  How long was the turn around time?  I was told 3-5 essays, but that didn't include shipping.
2021-9-28
Use props
brew99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77438 ft
Canada

You better start writing quickly then!!
2021-9-28
Use props
fans927dfb52
lvl.2
United States

LOL!  I guess fat fingers and auto-correct sure don't mix!
2021-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Mini 2 Battery Charging Hub. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-9-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans927dfb52 Posted at 9-28 09:18
Good to know!  Thanks...  How long was the turn around time?  I was told 3-5 essays, but that didn't include shipping.

Including shipping time it was 14 days.  
2021-9-29
Use props
fans927dfb52
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 18:53
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Mini 2 Battery Charging Hub. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thank you, I have already contacted them and have shipped it in for repair/replacement.
2021-9-29
Use props
fans927dfb52
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 18:53

Thank you!  Good thing we can charge the battery in the drone!  I purchased the Fly More Combo and at first they wanted me to send back everything just for the Charging Hub!  That seems like overkill and they agreed to just have me send them the Hub.
2021-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans927dfb52 Posted at 9-29 04:20
Thank you, I have already contacted them and have shipped it in for repair/replacement.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. It is great to know that you have already contacted our DJI support team for assistance. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please fell free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules