US RPICs: what app are you using for LAANC authorization?
622 7 2021-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skatin_Tater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 433173 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just curious what software folks are using. I haven't finalized a choice yet since I haven't had to request authorization yet.
2021-9-28
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 881798 ft
United States

I use Aloft (formerly known as KittyHawk)
2021-9-28
Use props
KryosChaos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1572595 ft
United States

Aloft is probably the best one to use, you can use others...  Airmap apparently has had their priveldges to do lance revoked.  B4ufly pushs to aloft
2021-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Skatin_Tater. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Since this is a 3rd party application I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI co pilots on what application they are using. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party application when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-9-28
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 881798 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 18:58
Hello there Skatin_Tater. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Since this is a 3rd party application I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI co pilots on what application they are using. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party application when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

The third party software we are discussing is for getting flight authorizations from the FAA.
2021-9-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Use Aloft for the win.  Never failed me yet.
2021-9-29
Use props
airroofspace
lvl.1
United States

Aloft and B4UFly
2021-12-23
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloft, B4UFly and Airmap (again) supports LAANC. I prefer the first 2 since it's easier to navigate the UI/app. With Airmap, you have to go through steps of a Flight Plan creation.
2022-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules