1389 7 2021-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asxpr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 71818 ft
Turkey

merhaba
zamanlapse modunda çekim yaparken kamera kafası ritmik Olarak sallanıyor. Sonraki ses kaydında sorun görülmüyor ama sallanma sinir bozucu.
Kalibrasyon yaptım ama hala sorun devam ediyor.
2021-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there asxpr. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Mimo application? In addition, kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you further? Thank you.
2021-9-28
Use props
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

Aynı sorun bende de var. En son güncellemeden sonra kafa sallamaya başladı.
2021-9-29
Use props
asxpr
lvl.4
Turkey

DJI Stephen Gönderildi 9-28 19:00
Merhaba asxpr. Bunun için sorun için özür dilerim ve bize ulaşmışsınızdır. DJI Mimo herhangi bir hata mesajı mı? Ek olarak, lütfen size daha fazla yardımınız için kısa bir örnek video yayınlayın. teşekkürler.

dji mimo da herhangi bir hata mesajı almıyorum
Hakkında : Dji pocket 5B0B93
cihaz sn: 3PYZH8N0000326
Sürüm bilgisi: V01.03.00.10 Telefonumun modeli iphone 11 ios 15
video örnek
IMG_1310.jpg
2021-9-30
Use props
asxpr
lvl.4
Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 19:00
Hello there asxpr. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Mimo application? In addition, kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you further? Thank you.

Sürüm bilgisi: V01.03.00.10
2021-9-30
Use props
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

DJI sizden cevap bekliyoruz.
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

asxpr Posted at 9-30 00:58

Hi there asxpr. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. After watching that you have posted. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-10-6
Use props
asxpr
lvl.4
Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-6 22:04
Hi there asxpr. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. After watching that you have posted. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

This is Jonathan from DJI Technical Support.
This is a follow-up on your DJI Pocket 2.

Please do not worry, according to your description and your video, this issue might not be a product quality issue.

This phenomenon is actually a normal phenomenon based on our implementation strategy of motion lapse(To take a big step in the target direction and then back a small step to ensure that the shooting direction is correct, it is normal for the gimbal to shake).

Please feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions or suggestions.

Thanks for your understanding and support of DJI. Take care and have a nice weekend!
Best Regards
Jonathan
Thank you )
2021-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules