Screen Lag any Solutions
2199 9 2021-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6V581y09wiEM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60951 ft
Greece

Im currently having a Samsung 20+ and it seems it isnt compatible with Dji Air 2s.My screen lags a lot when i am in a video mode so i have to close and reopen the app several times to restore it.Any solution here??
2021-9-28
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Make sure there is nothing else running in the background. And clear the cache for the app, and then retry...if the issue persists, try deleting the app, delete the cache, then re-install said app...
2021-9-28
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1 on suggestions from Flycaster. Also if you have another mobile device--  supported phone or tablet.
2021-9-28
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

+2 on the suggestion to clear cache, running programs, anti-virus, etc. "Lean and mean" to run the Fly app...Also, check your phone's battery settings to ensure it isn't set for auto-optimization or battery saver.
2021-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device (  Samsung S20+ ) that your are using to fly on your DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S20+ will be able to work on the DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Air 2S. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Air 2S ( https://www.dji.com/air-2s/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-9-28
Use props
arizona mavic flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1059072 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 19:15
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device (  Samsung S20+ ) that your are using to fly on your DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S20+ will be able to work on the DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Air 2S. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Air 2S ( https://www.dji.com/air-2s/downloads ). Thank you.

I get the lag on my Air2S and Smart Controller. If I yaw the video drops for a second and catches up. since their have been no updates for the Air2S, the Fly app, and the Smart Controller since July, isn't about time to fix these bugs?
2021-9-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

arizona mavic flyer Posted at 9-28 19:18
I get the lag on my Air2S and Smart Controller. If I yaw the video drops for a second and catches up. since their have been no updates for the Air2S, the Fly app, and the Smart Controller since July, isn't about time to fix these bugs?

They are not bugs, it is the nature of MPEG based streaming systems. All MPEG streams lag to some degree or other, when it happens badly it is because the display device is not receiving and processing the data fast enough.
2021-9-29
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 9-29 15:08
They are not bugs, it is the nature of MPEG based streaming systems. All MPEG streams lag to some degree or other, when it happens badly it is because the display device is not receiving and processing the data fast enough.

Install the last file on this page, the one with ...118. This is the OFFICIAL beta version and works great for most users.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u ... pW_LB7UDL6GevH4WVg5
2021-9-29
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

Close all other apps that are running in the background and leave only the Fly app.
2021-9-30
Use props
arizona mavic flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1059072 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 9-29 15:08

As I explained in my note, I did not have this problem with earlier versions of the Fly app. There is nothing else running on the SC. This is a DJI induced bug. They added it, they can take it away. It's time that this and other bugs are dealt with.
2021-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules