377 11 2021-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Quick stop off at the lake yesterday on the way home from work. Used to be an old coal mine site here and the location for the Battle of Orgreave. This was a key spot in the coal miners strike in the UK back in the 80's. Police from all ove the country were tasked to stop the miners protesting. The end result was carnage and a mass running battle with the police. Lovely spot for some cruising now though. The estate seen is just getting bigger and bigger but with one issue.....The whole site is subject to a certain amount of subsidence. The new roads in some places are like a roller coaster as they have sunk and warped. God only knows what the homes are like.....Quite a windy day here at an average of 18mph constant with 27mph gusts. Goggle view while flying was pretty shaky but the onboard wizardry did a good job of making it smoother. Still a few bobbles but all good

2021-9-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I like it a lot!
2021-9-29
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheers Bro. Probably the most wind I have flown her in. Bit hairy but the image I got on here is about the best I've had.
2021-9-29
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

That's cool!
2021-9-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

CoreyB10 Posted at 9-29 05:39
Cheers Bro. Probably the most wind I have flown her in. Bit hairy but the image I got on here is about the best I've had.

You're welcome.
Well, it looks good to me.
2021-9-29
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's quite hairy when the wind is up. Just got to be confident in the drone. This one is a monster once you get used to it. It isn't a beginner drone though. People expect too much of it and compare ot to a traditional FPV quadcopter made of carbon fibre. It just won't out perform one of those. I fly them too and know the differences in feel when flying. This is big and heavy. Those are small and light. I much prefer flying this in wind and for when I need a longer distance cruise, as the battery time is also better.
2021-9-29
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 9-29 07:15
It's quite hairy when the wind is up. Just got to be confident in the drone. This one is a monster once you get used to it. It isn't a beginner drone though. People expect too much of it and compare ot to a traditional FPV quadcopter made of carbon fibre. It just won't out perform one of those. I fly them too and know the differences in feel when flying. This is big and heavy. Those are small and light. I much prefer flying this in wind and for when I need a longer distance cruise, as the battery time is also better.

IM VERY MUCH A BEGINNER HENCE WHY IM TOO SCARED TO BUY THIS BAD BOY!
2021-9-29
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Cool place. It was crazy windy these last days in the UK.
2021-9-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gives the impression of being in a fighter plane at low altitude   I'm more of a crop-duster speed
2021-9-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flying Corey.   
2021-9-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great flying Corey, especially on that windy day.  

Low altitude + high speed = WIN.
2021-9-30
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

nicely done!
2021-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now