Mavic 3 Pro Latest News - DJI empire strikes back!
561 9 2021-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justin Case 7
First Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

What we can expect from the DJI Mavic 3, the upcoming flagship of the Mavic line, when it should be released, and at what price

2021-9-29
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Thank you for your interesting information about the new Mavic 3. I sounds and looks great. However, I just bought my Mavic 2 pro and is very happy with it. So it is hard to think that I will not get much for the M2P if I sell it now and have to pay a lot for the new M3. So, unfortunately I will have to stick to what I have. One can only dream on.
2021-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Justin Case 7. Good day and thank you for posting this video that you have filmed and created. As of the moment, we do not have any information and updates with DJI's future products / drones and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support.
2021-9-29
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

kyalami Posted at 9-29 07:41
Thank you for your interesting information about the new Mavic 3. I sounds and looks great. However, I just bought my Mavic 2 pro and is very happy with it. So it is hard to think that I will not get much for the M2P if I sell it now and have to pay a lot for the new M3. So, unfortunately I will have to stick to what I have. One can only dream on.

I am with you for now. I recently bought a used M2P for $900 and am very pleased with it. The upcoming M3 has two features, multiple lenses and lens size, but I have little interest in those. I rarely even use 4k now. The extended flight time would be interesting but maybe not enough to spend twice as much for the new M3. I say that now... but I may succumb anyway just out of curiosity of what other benefits it may offer... also to be the first kid on my block with the latest drone toy ;-)

I bought a new Mini 1 ...and eventually gave it away.
I bought a new Mini 2 ...and gave it away.
I bought a new MA2 ...and am looking to give it away.
You see the progression here. I don't need a crystal ball to see where this is going.

2021-9-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-9-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting video!
2021-9-30
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

GaryDoug Posted at 9-29 19:08
I am with you for now. I recently bought a used M2P for $900 and am very pleased with it. The upcoming M3 has two features, multiple lenses and lens size, but I have little interest in those. I rarely even use 4k now. The extended flight time would be interesting but maybe not enough to spend twice as much for the new M3. I say that now... but I may succumb anyway just out of curiosity of what other benefits it may offer... also to be the first kid on my block with the latest drone toy ;-)

Hi Gary,
Yes I can see where it may lead for you.
For what I will be using the M2P for, I am very happy with the camera and all other things the drone can do and how it behaves. Sure, it would be nice with 40 min flying time, But I am sure that my 20 minutes current flying time/battery will be OK for me, for what I will be using the drone for. If not enough, I just put in the spare battery.
Tony
2021-9-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting video.  

Patiently waiting for the Mavic 3.  Hope the price is not ridiculous.
2021-9-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 9-29 19:08
I am with you for now. I recently bought a used M2P for $900 and am very pleased with it. The upcoming M3 has two features, multiple lenses and lens size, but I have little interest in those. I rarely even use 4k now. The extended flight time would be interesting but maybe not enough to spend twice as much for the new M3. I say that now... but I may succumb anyway just out of curiosity of what other benefits it may offer... also to be the first kid on my block with the latest drone toy ;-)

Oh yeah, I see the Mavic 3 in your future.  
2021-9-30
Use props
Justin Case 7
First Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

kyalami Posted at 9-29 07:41
Thank you for your interesting information about the new Mavic 3. I sounds and looks great. However, I just bought my Mavic 2 pro and is very happy with it. So it is hard to think that I will not get much for the M2P if I sell it now and have to pay a lot for the new M3. So, unfortunately I will have to stick to what I have. One can only dream on.

Thanks,
enjoy your 2 Pro, it is an excellent drone!
2021-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules