Battery won't light up
2312 15 2021-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kleiner Rebell
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hello,
I've bought a second-hand DJI FPV Drone recently with 3 batteries.
All of them worked but suddenly, one of them won't charge, and the LED won't even light up.
I didn't have a crash or anything so I can't explain what happened.
Do you have any idea how to fix it?
2021-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kleiner Rebell. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue with your DJI FPV intelligent flight battery for us to see and can give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2021-9-29
Use props
Kleiner Rebell
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-29 19:20
Hello there Kleiner Rebell. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue with your DJI FPV intelligent flight battery for us to see and can give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.

Thanks for your Answer,I couldn't get an upload of the video, but there is a picture. But basically, I press the button, and the battery led does not light up. No matter how long I press the button.

Thank you very much for your time. B421EECC-E456-4F77-B8F0-B65114507E6A.jpeg
2021-9-29
Use props
fliegerben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1918087 ft
Germany

I had a similar issue and thought I had killed the battery... I just put it on the charger and left it there until it came back to life. It took quite a while, maybe a couple of hours - at least much longer than 50min... And now everything is fine. Didn't have any problems afterwards.
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Kleiner Rebell Posted at 9-29 23:49
Thanks for your Answer,I couldn't get an upload of the video, but there is a picture. But basically, I press the button, and the battery led does not light up. No matter how long I press the button.

Thank you very much for your time.[view_image]

Hi there Kleiner Rebell. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Kindly please try to place the said DJI intelligent flight battery on it's charger for a period of time to see if it will take in charge and to see if the issue will still persist. If it does persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-9-30
Use props
jowzak
New
Lebanon

i am having the same problem. i just bought the DJI battery pack FPV. and one of the batteries just wont charge, this is really annoying and unacceptable since it is re occurring with every purchase!
2021-12-24
Use props
fans33be8d81
New
Flight distance : 521056 ft
Latvia

I have the same problem. Dji Fpv battery don't turn on and on charging hub showing red led. Other 2 batteries from fly more kit charged ok.
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans33be8d81 Posted at 11-18 07:28
I have the same problem. Dji Fpv battery don't turn on and on charging hub showing red led. Other 2 batteries from fly more kit charged ok.

Hi there, fans33be8d81. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the inconvenience you're encountering. A solid LED light from the Charging Hub could indicate power support or battery error. It is recommended that you unplug and then replug the battery or the charger and test again. Moreover, you may also try transferring the battery to another slot in the charging hub, or try charging it directly from the aircraft itself. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-19
Use props
djiuser_VV07DNxOpdZn
New

Brazil

This is happening to me also. I never used the battery, I bought it and tried to turn on about 4 months later, but anyway, I don't believe that 4 months without usage is able to kill it. I tried charging on the aircraft but no success.
2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_VV07DNxOpdZn Posted at 10-27 18:15
This is happening to me also. I never used the battery, I bought it and tried to turn on about 4 months later, but anyway, I don't believe that 4 months without usage is able to kill it. I tried charging on the aircraft but no success.

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try the suggestion below:
① Ensure that the charging temperature range for the intelligent flight battery is within the required range.
② If possible, use an official charging cable and power adapter provided and the external power supply is normal.
③ Check the battery LED status, comparing to the battery LED status to confirm if the battery protection information is triggered by abnormal charging;
④ Please replace the battery to see if the charger is working normally.
⑤ Please replace the charger if possible.
Thank you. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-27
Use props
djiuser_atRF4PRqJVHW
lvl.1

Australia

Hello there,
I hope this thread is still active. As with OP I have just recently purchased a DJI FPV drone and the Drone battery doesn't seem to be charging.
I have had it plugged into the charger for an hour now and the battery LED indicators dont light up when I do a short press on the batteries power button.
Im using the provided charger from Dji.
Is there anything that I could try?

Thankyou in advance

3-19 19:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_atRF4PRqJVHW Posted at 3-19 19:08
Hello there,
I hope this thread is still active. As with OP I have just recently purchased a DJI FPV drone and the Drone battery doesn't seem to be charging.
I have had it plugged into the charger for an hour now and the battery LED indicators dont light up when I do a short press on the batteries power button.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried the procedures above? If the issue persists after trying the suggestions above, We suggest sending it back to DJI to replace it if it's still within the warranty. Please keep us posted if you have further concerns, Have a nice day.
3-19 22:29
Use props
djiuser_atRF4PRqJVHW
lvl.1

Australia

I have tried the procedures above?
Is it possible to fix at home?
3-20 02:34
Use props
Kleiner Rebell
lvl.1

Switzerland

djiuser_atRF4PRqJVHW Posted at 3-19 19:08
Hello there,
I have had it plugged into the charger for an hour now and the battery LED indicators dont light up when I do a short press on the batteries power button.

Hello,
I contacted the support and send them a video of the battery not working.
Support was awesome!
They send me a brand new battery.
Didn’t had any problems ever since then.
3-21 13:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_atRF4PRqJVHW Posted at 3-20 02:34
I have tried the procedures above?
Is it possible to fix at home?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry if you are having issues with your unit. Please confirm what specific DJI Drone are you using so we can help you further. Tell us more about the issue with your batteries, if you can upload a short video showing the issue that would be very helpful for us to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted.
3-21 20:16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kleiner Rebell Posted at 3-21 13:19
Hello,
I contacted the support and send them a video of the battery not working.
Support was awesome!

Hello there, Kleiner. We appreciate your feedback on our service. Rest assured that we will continue to provide excellent service to our consumers. If you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to help. Thank you for your valued support!
3-21 20:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules