Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Magnetic ring gluing
745 8 2021-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Fizjpzh20R6D
lvl.1
Cambodia

I can't install magic ring on the back case of my mate 20x. After first attempt I ssk support service what I have done wrong? They sent me a video and also sent me 3M scotch and double sided sticker, that I spoil during my first attempt. Thanks a lot them for this. I try to repeat the procedure of gluing in accordance with the video snd instructions that I get from support service. After about 14 hours I checked the results. it turned out that the vertical axis is not vertical as well as the horizontal one, but the calibration, oddly enough, corrected everything.  The smartphone is held, controlled ..., but it was not possible to remove it from the magnetic holder, I tried carefully without unnecessary efforts, it came off along with the M3 sticker.
Now the question is, is there anyone who managed to glue this ring and how long will it last?
2021-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI OM 4 can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. In addition, kindly please wait for 12 hours before attaching the mobile phone to the DJI OM 4 with the magnetic holder. Thank you.
2021-9-29
Use props
djiuser_Fizjpzh20R6D
lvl.1
Cambodia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-29 22:57
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI OM 4 can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. In addition, kindly please wait for 12 hours before attaching the mobile phone to the DJI OM 4 with the magnetic holder. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, and I use it after 14 hours after gluing.
2021-9-29
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Try posting this in the OM forum as this is the Air 2S drone forum!
2021-9-30
Use props
oleg_lap
lvl.1
Cambodia

videoeditman Posted at 9-30 03:17
Try posting this in the OM forum as this is the Air 2S drone forum!

Sorry, I wrote to osmo 4 forum, how it appears here? Strange
2021-9-30
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

oleg_lap Posted at 9-30 06:15
Sorry, I wrote to osmo 4 forum, how it appears here? Strange

When you post using your phone it is easy to miss post!
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_Fizjpzh20R6D Posted at 9-29 23:46
Thanks for the reply, and I use it after 14 hours after gluing.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for this information that you have given. By the way we have already moved the post under DJI OM 4. Thank you.
2021-9-30
Use props
djiuser_1pNKNAK6Yv2s
New

Jordan

فقدت مقطع Osmo المغناطيسي ، وعندما حاولت شراء حامل الهاتف الجديد مع إضافة الإضاءة ، اتضح لي أن سعر المنتج مع تكلفة الشحن أعلى من سعر الجهاز نفسه. {: 4_109:}
2022-4-15
Use props
fans141f48b1
New

Australia

I need a phone cover with the hole already cut out for the magnetic ring.
I can’t find one anywhere for IPhone10
2022-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules