Goshare - mavic 2 enterprise advanced
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

Good day guys I see there are numerous people complaining about this.
So I am using a Samsung S21 Ultra.
I can only connect / see the mvic controller in 2.4. 5ghz does not find the hotspot.
I join the WIFI hotspot no problem in the wifi settings but then when using the DJI G04 app, using the Mavic 2 as the aircraft, I cannot see any video or photos.
Nothing there whatsoever.
Even after you scan the QR code, nothing happens
Any idea or solution to this?
I have tried to do this in  airplane mode too, with only WIFI enabled - still nothing
Surely there is a simply way of streaming or sending to your phone while you are using the controller?

EDIT: Ok I seem to be learning here, so basically the drone must have its own SD card, the SD card in the controller is not used to store video and photos right?
So perhaps thats why its not finding naything as my card was ONLY in the controller not the drone
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CraigIS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out and for sharing how you have rectified the said issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-9-30
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

Hi thanks, not sure yet, we are having our summer rains here now but will test it as soon as it stops

Thanks
2021-9-30
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

Hi it still does not work, I dont know why this is such a problem to get working.

2021-9-30
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

Still cannot see any files whatsoever
2021-9-30
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

The support from DJI is terrible, really very disappointed in this purchase.
2021-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules