Flight logs not accessible
898 5 2021-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gs3SKncVB1YL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5380207 ft
Spain

Hi, my DJI Fly is not showing the flight logs and it is not syncing them to the cloud either.I use a specific mobile phone for flying. This phone is always in plane mode (no connection).
I know that logs information is present in the phone storage because if I go to the Clear Cache section of the app, then I can see there 1,5 GB used for flight logs.
So: Why isn't the app showing it? Why the app does not sync this information to the cloud (the option is active) when I put on the connnection in the phone? Is there any way of exporting this info from the phone?
Does anyone have any idea?
Thanks in advance for your support.

picture_2

picture_2

picture_1

picture_1
2021-9-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

The fly app is slow to upload flights to the cloud and sometimes you need to just wait, you could try firing up drone and app for a few minutes to see if they upload, eventually they will all upload, but its amazingly slow.
2021-9-30
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Don't you have to come out of plane mode and go onto your wi-fi to upload your log records?
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to exit airplane mode and try the process once again to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-9-30
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

yogi053 Posted at 9-30 12:06
Don't you have to come out of plane mode and go onto your wi-fi to upload your log records?

That sounds like the answer. Good for you. But to be fair to Hall/Dave, it is very very slow, sometimes taking 10 minutes for my data to appear.

OP: "This phone is always in plane mode (no connection)."
2021-9-30
Use props
djiuser_gs3SKncVB1YL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5380207 ft
Spain

Well, this is what I did: I navigated to the Folder FlightLogs in Android, I copied to my PC all the txt files (each one corresponds to one flight) and the I copied these files to the same folder into another Android mobile that has the DJI fly also.
This way I could see all the flights and sync them to the cloud. I think the problem is in the original mobile, I don't know exactly where: Maybe the app, maybe the hardware.
By the way, obvioulsy firts all of I have tried to sync directly from the original phone, but as it didn't see the flights, it synchronized nothing...
Thanks to everybody for your support.
I hope this would help to any another person having the same trouble.
Regards.
2021-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules