Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic mini FCC. Remote wont charge with USB.Battery good
397 5 2021-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anagorn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41788 ft

Poland

Hello team,

I would like to kindly ask somebody for help with my case. Read a lot of the cases in different languages and forums but didn't found any similar.
Once I forget fully charged and switched on remote controller in the backpack and it was automatically switched off.
Next time it was impossible to turn it on more than for 10 seconds. For sure probably it charged android phone and was fully discharged.
BUT starting from this time it didn`t accept any power from any cable/microUSB/PD/Quick Chargers etc. No any usual combination won't charge the remote controller once again.
Just 4 LED always permanently show that it fully charged.
No any installing/reinstalling of the DJI Fly. No any clear cash. No any PC firmware updates/downgrades were not successfull. PC detectet RC and can't indentify any problem.
My official warranty was over than 1 year thats why I have decided to check it by myself.
I met a lot of the cases when battery was broken and need simply to change it. Opened RC. Battery was alive. More of this I have charged it till 2180mah using direct cable input and was able to connect with drone and take off.
Dji Fly indicates 100% battery. Litchi (shows exact percentage that is great for my opinion).
Was tried to fully dicharge it a few times - nothing.
Changed to another phones where RC was working well - nothing.
Connected/diconected battery in RC - nothing.
Tried to clean microsUSB with ethanol - nothing.
Tried to carefully solder microUSB from internal side - nothing.

Maybe somebody met similar situation. Will be glad to hear any ideas.

Thank you!
2021-9-30
Use props
120ccpm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1396755 ft
United States

It seems like you tried all possible things, including direct-charging (which is what I would have also done as a last resort, since it can bring back to life Lithium batteries that would not charge otherwise). I think your best bet is to find a used controller, there are quite a few on eBay (at least here in the US) going for $20-40.
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Anagorn. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting and still the issue persist. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-9-30
Use props
Anagorn
lvl.1

Poland

Thank you 120ccpm and Stephen! Will reach them. Just glad to know that I have not missed any high level mistake. Have a nice day!
2021-10-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With the battery charged, by what ever means is necessary, does the controller 'drive' the Fly app and or charge the attached phone?

If not is there any fluff or dirt etc. visible in the controller's socket? I see that you have 'cleaned the microUSB' but that does not necessarily mean you have looked at it.
Do the cables you have tried successfully connect other things to your phone?

If you install DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic on your computer, does the computer see the controller when the controller is switched on and connected to the computer via a USB lead etc.etc,?

If it turns out that the controller is dead then I too would suggest looking for a second hand one on the likes of ebay.

2021-10-2
Use props
Anagorn
lvl.1

Poland

Thank you! please read answers at bottom.
With the battery charged, by what ever means is necessary, does the controller 'drive' the Fly app and or charge the attached phone?
Yes, everything is ok. Fly and Litchi works good. Yes, charging (seams 2 data lines works well, and 2 charging lines works well )
If not is there any fluff or dirt etc. visible in the controller's socket? I see that you have 'cleaned the microUSB' but that does not necessarily mean you have looked at it.
Have logic but "yes" sure I have check it.
Do the cables you have tried successfully connect other things to your phone?
Yes, 6 cords, all of them worked before.
If you install DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic on your computer, does the computer see the controller when the controller is switched on and connected to the computer via a USB lead etc.etc,?
Yes and yes, if I was able to update it from PC then seams everything is ok on this side. Second prove that 2 data lines in the USB cable works well.
If it turns out that the controller is dead then I too would suggest looking for a second hand one on the likes of ebay.
And Yes =) already looking for something new but tried do not produce new piece of garbage )
2021-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules