about point of interest poi in air2s...please somebody help
1707 6 2021-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
subbassline7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75 ft
Greece

im in to lightpaint with drones at night and when  i saw  the air2s i wanted  to buy it so  i searched about this feauture and could not find anyone talking about it...so when you fly at night in total darkness and you want to create a halo over your subject  the point of interest  cant see the subject you really fly around so if you swipe with your hand on your phone  it will not track the subject...so i saw in mavic pro has this feature that you can go right above your subject put a jps point and then the drone can circle around it without have to visually see where is circling...can you do that on the air2s???if somebody knows it will mean a lot guys
2021-9-30
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

I believe you mean waypoints, the Air 2s does not have that function.
2021-10-1
Use props
jwp721
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332822 ft
United States

Haven’t tried it…but couldn’t you use a dim flashlight to illuminate the top of your subject so that Air2s can get a subject lock?  Since you are using a  dslr on a tripod the additional light probably wouldn’t impact your final image….   
Btw..  I have seen images like you describe taken with the Air2s so it is possible somehow.  
2021-10-1
Use props
subbassline7
lvl.2
Greece

videoeditman Posted at 10-1 08:21
I believe you mean waypoints, the Air 2s does not have that function.

not waypoints, points of interest there was this function that it would take a single point and circle around it go to 5:45
2021-10-2
Use props
subbassline7
lvl.2
Greece

jwp721 Posted at 10-1 10:40
Haven’t tried it…but couldn’t you use a dim flashlight to illuminate the top of your subject so that Air2s can get a subject lock?  Since you are using a  dslr on a tripod the additional light probably wouldn’t impact your final image….   
Btw..  I have seen images like you describe taken with the Air2s so it is possible somehow.

well if i have an old ruin castle that you cant go on the top of it or some old buildings that there is no accesability to the roof what you do???check this video at 5:45
2021-10-2
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Yes, we did this...You go with the Air2S above subject with the landing light ON...fix the POI on it...then start taking easy the drone out, until appears a tracking based on GPS...It will make your circles around the POI as based on estimated GPS instead of image tracking. Don't forget to disable the sensors, as in night the flash from the drone lights will give false readings of obstacles and you cannot disable the lights (Bad, DJI, bad !)
2021-10-20
Use props
subbassline7
lvl.2
Greece

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 10-20 00:47
Yes, we did this...You go with the Air2S above subject with the landing light ON...fix the POI on it...then start taking easy the drone out, until appears a tracking based on GPS...It will make your circles around the POI as based on estimated GPS instead of image tracking. Don't forget to disable the sensors, as in night the flash from the drone lights will give false readings of obstacles and you cannot disable the lights (Bad, DJI, bad !)

thank u so much
2021-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules