What iOS apps besides DJI Mimi and FilmicPro support the OM4?
807 3 2021-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiamiC70
lvl.3
United States

What iOS apps besides DJI Mimi and FilmicPro support the OM4?
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MiamiC70. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI menders can give out there valued insights with regards to this matter since this is a 3rd part application for the DJI OM 4. In addition, DJI recommends using the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2021-9-30
Use props
MiamiC70
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-30 17:54
Hello there MiamiC70. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI menders can give out there valued insights with regards to this matter since this is a 3rd part application for the DJI OM 4. In addition, DJI recommends using the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

That is NOT what I asked.
However, based on your response I’m going to assume that means that FilmicPro is the  only 3rd party app currently available. Finally, if you want me to use the DJI Mimo app then maybe you should put some effort into it and keep up with what other apps are offering.
2021-9-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depends on what you want to do,  if you are just shooting not doing motion lapses etc you can use any camera app.
2021-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules