Goggles battery won't turn on
8866 23 2021-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vKUp3bG63GCL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1437795 ft
United States

If this issue has been posted already I apologize. I haven't found someone with the same issue.

My battery bank that came with my fpv v2 goggles will not turn on. It has 4 lights that appear when pressing the power button. When you release the button to press and hold for power, the lights stay lit for a few seconds then turn off. The battery never turns on. I have been using this battery since I received it with my dji fpv drone and it has been fine. I last used it 4 days ago and it worked fine. I can't figure out why it won't power on. Any information is greatly appreciated. I know it is not an expensive battery but is this covered under the 1 year warranty or refresh? Seems crazy that it may have failed in such a short time.
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you further? Thank you.
2021-9-30
Use props
EthanT91
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-30 21:09
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you further? Thank you.

Not sure how to upload the video. The site says the file type isn’t supported. I uploaded the video to Google drive and put the link to it below.usp=drivesdkSample Video

2021-10-1
Use props
EthanT91
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-30 21:09

Sample video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1md9q1lLNaxsNpdynPjr5DqsbXk493b03/view?usp=drivesdk
2021-10-1
Use props
MarcelN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2307733 ft
Netherlands

I've just tested the same you did without a source attached on it and it is normal what you see, put your goggles on it and it should start up!
2021-10-1
Use props
EthanT91
lvl.2
United States

MarcelN Posted at 10-1 07:59
I've just tested the same you did without a source attached on it and it is normal what you see, put your goggles on it and it should start up!

I had my goggles hooked up yesterday and it was the same
2021-10-1
Use props
MarcelN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2307733 ft
Netherlands

That's strange, I've got exactly the same issue as you have on your vid, but with the goggles attached, it turns on.
Try another batterie, I always have spares...
2021-10-1
Use props
EthanT91
lvl.2
United States

MarcelN Posted at 10-1 11:03
That's strange, I've got exactly the same issue as you have on your vid, but with the goggles attached, it turns on.

It’s working now. Couldn’t tell you why/how but it is lol.
2021-10-1
Use props
djiuser_LLGR0VRU2V0h
New

United States

Mine did this as well. Long hold the power button and all 4 lights will turn on, and continue holding it until they turn off. Then after that it should be back to normal, so boot it up by pressing once and then pressing and holding.
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_8JSDkXIqpC6G
New

United States

I have the same exact problem, even ordered a whole new battery pack for the FPV head set, tried the reset, tried connecting to the headset, tried literally everything. I haven’t even been able to fly my drone because of this. About to just return it if I can’t find a solution soon.
2023-3-1
Use props
Aydan Kraemer
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_8JSDkXIqpC6G Posted at 3-1 15:24
I have the same exact problem, even ordered a whole new battery pack for the FPV head set, tried the reset, tried connecting to the headset, tried literally everything. I haven’t even been able to fly my drone because of this. About to just return it if I can’t find a solution soon.

Find any solution? Dealing w the same crap right now, will be returning if I can’t get it turned on, battery’s fully charged and I’ve tried many times hooked and and not hooked up, only getting charge lights
2023-4-27
Use props
Aydan Kraemer
lvl.1

United States

This shi* is ridiculous, using the DJI cord, using the DJI headset, and this ... out of the box will not turn the goggles on… I’ve tried everything the internet has to offer and am deeply disappointed with this because I’ve been waiting to get this and fly it… would be a shame if I have to return this ... the same day I got it… come on DJI
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Aydan Kraemer Posted at 4-27 10:19
This shi* is ridiculous, using the DJI cord, using the DJI headset, and this ... out of the box will not turn the goggles on… I’ve tried everything the internet has to offer and am deeply disappointed with this because I’ve been waiting to get this and fly it… would be a shame if I have to return this ... the same day I got it… come on DJI

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you are using the DJI FPV Goggles V2, please note that we need to connect the Power Cable before you can turn it on. When the battery is connected to the power cable, press and then long press the power button, at this time the battery can be switched on and off. If you still experience the same issue, please upload a video showing the issue via Google Drive and send the link to us so we can check. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-3
Use props
djiuser_TEb2DJs2xbOj
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-3 22:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you are using the DJI FPV Goggles V2, please note that we need to connect the Power Cable before you can turn it on. When the battery is connected to the power cable, press and then long press the power button, at this time the battery can be switched on and off. If you still experience the same issue, please upload a video showing the issue via Google Drive and send the link to us so we can check. Thank you for your understanding.

This doesn't work. Im experiencing the same issue. Fresh out of the box and it wont turn on.
2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_TEb2DJs2xbOj Posted at 7-6 16:56
This doesn't work. Im experiencing the same issue. Fresh out of the box and it wont turn on.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can assist you further. Also, what specific DJI product are you using? Keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-8
Use props
Ray Carter
New

United States

I think we've all confirmed it's the same issue. Same set of problems. Same everything described. Stop asking for videos from everyone and just tell us the solution so we can make it stop!!!!
2023-10-8
Use props
djiuser_mAB0ASV9XvEB
New

United States

PLEASE TELL US WHAT TO DO AND STOP TRYING TO BUILD TICKETS
\
I  HAD THE WORST  EXPERIENCE WITH 3 OF THE TECHS...LAST GUY WAS AMAZING THO.  
2023-10-15
Use props
AxelG
lvl.1

Germany

Hey guys!
Had the same problem. Goggles 2 wont turn on. All LEDs light up, but battery wont turn on when short and longpress. Luckily i had another battery with me. SAME ...!
Environmental temperature was around -7°C / 19.4°f. Both my batteries did not power on. Tried while hooked up to the goggles an tried battery alone. DJI's user manual says, temperature range for the battery is from -10°C to 40°C. HEY DJI, could this issue really be due to low temperatures?
by the way, first time this happened was WHILE FLYING (almost lost my quad). Goggles just turned off midflight and never turned back on.
Later that day at home, both of my batteries were good. DJI what is wrong with that!!??? You cannot sell us stuff like that !
1-13 11:19
Use props
vince.fpv
lvl.3
Canada

AxelG Posted at 1-13 11:19
Hey guys!
Had the same problem. Goggles 2 wont turn on. All LEDs light up, but battery wont turn on when short and longpress. Luckily i had another battery with me. SAME ...!
Environmental temperature was around -7°C / 19.4°f. Both my batteries did not power on. Tried while hooked up to the goggles an tried battery alone. DJI's user manual says, temperature range for the battery is from -10°C to 40°C. HEY DJI, could this issue really be due to low temperatures?

I experienced the same issues as described by everybody above today.

Fully charged DJI FPV Goggles V2 battery powered off mid-flight and I lost my quad/camera in an unretrievable spot. Battery showing four LED lights on single press, and double press-hold spins the goggle fans for a quarter second but doesn't power on. Alternative battery works indicating that the first battery is the issue.
3-15 19:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

vince.fpv Posted at 3-15 19:07
I experienced the same issues as described by everybody above today.

Fully charged DJI FPV Goggles V2 battery powered off mid-flight and I lost my quad/camera in an unretrievable spot. Battery showing four LED lights on single press, and double press-hold spins the goggle fans for a quarter second but doesn't power on. Alternative battery works indicating that the first battery is the issue.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedures below.
1. Press the Power button once to check the battery level. Ensure that the battery level is sufficient.
2. After connecting a power cable, press once and then press and hold the Power button to power on. After powering on, if the power cable is removed, the battery will power off automatically.
3. Ensure that the power level is sufficient. After connecting the power cable, press the Power button again, or use another power cable.
If the issue persists after several attempts, please send the product back to DJI for diagnosis. You can submit a repair application via Online Repair Request.. We appreciate your patience. Have a nice day.
3-15 21:21
Use props
roy arthur
New

United States

MarcelN Posted at 2021-10-1 11:03

Glad to see I'm not the only one, but at the same time I'm sorry it's you. My goggles 2  battery did the same - 2 lights but won't turn on. THIS has to be  Dji, because I bought another one and it had the same issue, THEN, I bought ANOTHER one, and well here I am.
4-3 12:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

roy arthur Posted at 4-3 12:04
Glad to see I'm not the only one, but at the same time I'm sorry it's you. My goggles 2  battery did the same - 2 lights but won't turn on. THIS has to be  Dji, because I bought another one and it had the same issue, THEN, I bought ANOTHER one, and well here I am.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for this unpleasant experience. May I know if you purchase the battery on our official online store? Please upload a short video showing the behavior of your batteries so we can check it further. You may upload the video via Google Drive or YouTube then send the link to us via PM. We will wait for your response.
4-4 03:04
Use props
Kieran Hanlon
New

United Kingdom

Hello I’m having the same problem mine won’t turn on so annoying
4-7 12:20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Kieran Hanlon Posted at 4-7 12:20
Hello I’m having the same problem mine won’t turn on so annoying

Hello there, Kieran. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Can you confirm what specific DJI product you are having issues with? Please try to leave the battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours or longer then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.
4-7 19:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules