Unable to buy DJI Care Refresh for Mini 2 bought from best buy
1204 7 2021-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raj2020
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I bought new DJI Mini 2 from best buy today and when I try to buy service (DJI Care Refresh 1-Year Plan (DJI Mini 2) USD $49" plan ) from DJI site, I am getting error.The serial number you entered does not support the purchase of this service. Please select the corresponding product.Is it possible to add this service from DJI. I appreciate all suggestions.

2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send me the serial number of your aircraft via PM for me to check here on my end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-30
Use props
Raj2020
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-30 17:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send me the serial number of your aircraft via PM for me to check here on my end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you for responding. I have sent you Serial number. Can you please provide any update on it if available.
2021-10-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Raj2020 Posted at 10-1 09:54
Thank you for responding. I have sent you Serial number. Can you please provide any update on it if available.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please contact our support through email? You can apply for video verification. DJI Care Refresh can be purchased within 72 hours after the verification is passed and you will receive a purchasing notice.

Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
Hope this can help you. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-10-1
Use props
Raj2020
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-1 18:35
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please contact our support through email? You can apply for video verification. DJI Care Refresh can be purchased within 72 hours after the verification is passed and you will receive a purchasing notice.
[view_image]
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer

Hi I had bought separately DJI care refresh plan. I did talk to customer care for activation and they said to wait sometime and it will be automatically added. But when checking now , I see that the service has not been added to my device. Can you please take a look and update the association.
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Raj2020 Posted at 10-4 08:09
Hi I had bought separately DJI care refresh plan. I did talk to customer care for activation and they said to wait sometime and it will be automatically added. But when checking now , I see that the service has not been added to my device. Can you please take a look and update the association.

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please send us the SN? We will check the status for you.
2021-10-4
Use props
Raj2020
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-4 18:02
Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please send us the SN? We will check the status for you.

Hi . Thank you all for helping out. My issue is resolved.

Suggestion: Actually there is delay in device and service association and when we try , it gives error.
The error could have been more informative that it may take some time and  the panic given by 48hr limit for device binding would be lessened.

Thanks !
2021-10-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Raj2020 Posted at 10-5 13:36
Hi . Thank you all for helping out. My issue is resolved.

Suggestion: Actually there is delay in device and service association and when we try , it gives error.

Hi, there! We are glad to hear your good news. Your suggestion has been forwarded to our designated department. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules