420 9 2021-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was just spending time on the dock playing with my M2P drone and stalking boats on the river this day. I tracked a cruiser which decided to go fast and and the M2P kept up with it, Then I swung around to find a new victim;-) That little boat caught my attention. The M2P was still in tracking mode and locked on the new target and the result was interesting for a few seconds. Look how the little girl on the bow points at the drone, waves at it, and then seems amazed while the M2P rotates and still points at her. Anyway I thought it was drone-worthy and worth the effort for all the months of practice. Unedited..as it should be.

2021-9-30
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Nice and pleasant to see. The tracking worked well.
2021-9-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flying Gary,      
2021-9-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks nice
2021-9-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wonder which of you was the more delighted with the encounter   I notice she didn't spot you on the second pass.
2021-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GaryDoug. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful video you have filmed. Amazing work and keep flying. .
2021-10-1
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Unedited, as it should be. I agree. Too many video clips are over-edited in my opinion in such a fashion that they do not look natural anymore.
2021-10-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Impressive footage GaryDoug.    
2021-10-1
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here's another one, 2 months before when still learning the M2P. Locked onto the pontoon boat and just did an auto rotate around it, then canceled the rotation and just followed it, lifting as it got close to out-of-range. Again not edited... I think editing removes the mistakes and setup for a shot for which we all could use help. We are here in this forum to help each other, right, not to just display our finesse?

2021-10-2
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

I totally agree. Professional Photo/Videographers show their wares and I like watching them but I think I enjoy amateur videos more. After all, it is strictly for fun for me.
2021-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules