Crocodile vs Mini 2
826 5 2021-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AussieDronePilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942792 ft
Australia

While the crocodile won, the drone still did well. Water logged and teeth/puncture marks on the drone but doesn’t look look anything broke off!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-01/croc-bites-drone-during-crocodile-territory-documentary-filming/100496512
2021-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AussieDronePilot. Good day and thank you for sharing this article that you have came upon. Just a reminder that wildlife like crocodiles are part of our natural environment and I'm sure they're not familiar to the drones that is why they react aggressively when they notice it. Thank you and please fly safe always.
2021-10-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Croc - 1, Mini 2 - 0.  Thanks for sharing.
2021-10-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Oops.
Now I know what 'not' to do
2021-10-1
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-1 01:39
Hello there AussieDronePilot. Good day and thank you for sharing this article that you have came upon. Just a reminder that wildlife like crocodiles are part of our natural environment and I'm sure they're not familiar to the drones that is why they react aggressively when they notice it. Thank you and please fly safe always.

You do realize that the OP isn't the person that was flying right?  They just POSTED the video?  Pretty sure your reminder is pointless here.  Maybe concentrate on getting peoples issues dealt with and suggestions actually taken seriously rather than giving your template copy and paste responses that do nothing to those of us that have spent thousands on DJI products and keep getting nothing in return from you.
2021-10-1
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Ops! sorry for the double up, I missed that this was already entered here.
2021-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules