Spark GPS
763 8 2021-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adamcorleone85
lvl.1

Poland

Witam. Mam problem ze swoim Spark. GPS co chwila pokazuje że sygnał jest słaby pomimo 12 satelit. Pomoże ktoś? Próbowałem w kilku lokalizacjach i nie mogę nawet start pointy ustawic
2021-10-1
Use props
adamcorleone85
lvl.1

Poland

My english is bad. Please translate from polish
2021-10-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The issue might be caused due to strong magnetic interference. When the compass has been interferenced, the flight mode will switch to attitude mode even if the number of satellites is high. Please stay away from large factories, high voltage lines, metal and other environments to avoid interfering with the compass.
2021-10-1
Use props
adamcorleone85
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-1 18:27
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The issue might be caused due to strong magnetic interference. When the compass has been interferenced, the flight mode will switch to attitude mode even if the number of satellites is high. Please stay away from large factories, high voltage lines, metal and other environments to avoid interfering with the compass.

Hi.  it happens even when I am standing in a great field without trees and power lines.  I've been to several and it's always the same
2021-10-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

adamcorleone85 Posted at 10-1 21:18
Hi.  it happens even when I am standing in a great field without trees and power lines.  I've been to several and it's always the same

Hello. there. Please ensure that the environment and the signal are both adequate when flying the aircraft. If you have another aircraft available, identify whether it is the drone or the environment that is malfunctioning through cross-testing the products.
2021-10-2
Use props
adamcorleone85
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-2 02:53
Hello. there. Please ensure that the environment and the signal are both adequate when flying the aircraft. If you have another aircraft available, identify whether it is the drone or the environment that is malfunctioning through cross-testing the products.

I dont have other Spark to test.
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

adamcorleone85 Posted at 10-2 05:45
I dont have other Spark to test.

Please update the app to the latest version and upgrade the firmware of your drone and controller to see if the issue still exists. If yes, please provide us a screenshot to check it further. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
2021-10-2
Use props
adamcorleone85
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-2 19:20
Please update the app to the latest version and upgrade the firmware of your drone and controller to see if the issue still exists. If yes, please provide us a screenshot to check it further. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav

I have everything updated
received_551173402783083.jpeg
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

adamcorleone85 Posted at 10-2 22:54
I have everything updated

Thank you for the pictures. According to the picture information, it is possible that the drone is currently interfered by the magnetic field, which causes the signal to be weak. Could you please check if there are strong magnetic field effects or high-voltage lines nearby? If this prompt only appears during the flight, it may be that there is a strong magnetic field near the airspace. At this time, you can raise the flight altitude or test in a different area to see if it can be resolved.
2021-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules