Photos to IOS Photo App
3447 6 2021-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kyllerean
lvl.1
Germany

I Am struggling with problem sind nearly a year now w/ my DJI Mini 2.

How do get photos out of the DJI App into IOS Photos App.

- the photos during my flights are collected in the DJI app
- formerly also a copy was made in the IOS photos app, but doesn't seem to work anymore
- if I mark a photo in the DJI app, the download button is grey and inactive
- if I mark a photo on the drone card, I can download it but it still ends up in the DJI app and not in the IOS Photo app anymore

Any hints?

Thanks
Kyllerean

2021-10-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please tell us your phone model or screenshot to illustrate your issue? BTW, please kindly know that Mini2 only supports download JPG.
2021-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can export the images to the camera roll from the album but I found that you tend to loose the EXIF GPS data if you do this so now I just use the SD card to transfer the images.
2021-10-2
Use props
Kyllerean
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-1 22:36
Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please tell us your phone model or screenshot to illustrate your issue? BTW, please kindly know that Mini2 only supports download JPG.

It is an Iphone 7 and actually the whole thing still worked weeks ago. It looks like the Autosync HD Photos function is broken in a way. My Photos only end up in the DJY Fly app. And from there it is impossible to shift them to the IOS Photos app.
2021-10-3
Use props
Kyllerean
lvl.1
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 10-2 00:41
You can export the images to the camera roll from the album but I found that you tend to loose the EXIF GPS data if you do this so now I just use the SD card to transfer the images.

Yes, the SD card is an option. But it worked before for me. The "optimized" Photos always lack GPS info. But that is not a problem. But weeks ago the Autosync HD function worked fine for me and every photo was automaticall also copied to the IOS Photo app (together with its optimized twin). But that feature is somehow broken.
2021-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kyllerean Posted at 10-3 02:12
Yes, the SD card is an option. But it worked before for me. The "optimized" Photos always lack GPS info. But that is not a problem. But weeks ago the Autosync HD function worked fine for me and every photo was automaticall also copied to the IOS Photo app (together with its optimized twin). But that feature is somehow broken.

Ive never had the normal photos auto sync for me in the fly app,  worked great in the go4 app but never in fly,   Manually saved pictures get weird names and bad exif so I just manually copy now.
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kyllerean Posted at 10-3 02:10
It is an Iphone 7 and actually the whole thing still worked weeks ago. It looks like the Autosync HD Photos function is broken in a way. My Photos only end up in the DJY Fly app. And from there it is impossible to shift them to the IOS Photos app.

Hello, there. May I know the system versions of your phone and DJI FLY?
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules