Gimbal Problem
382 6 2021-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ir98yVT3d1KU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44774 ft

Italy

My drone works correctly apart from the Gimbal which works OK during Startup (X Y Z movement, stabilization works correctly) but does not work with the remote control when I try to move it

When I try to reset the gimbal from the remote control I get a message "timeout error" after a few seconds.

Can you help me figure out what the problem is?

Thanks

Regards

Simone Scheggi

Regards

Simone Scheggi

2021-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened was there hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? Thank you.
2021-10-1
Use props
gantarone
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-1 23:19
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened was there hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? Thank you.

Yessss

did a hard landing ..... for some reason for a few seconds the sensors saw negative altitude ...
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

gantarone Posted at 10-2 00:21
Yessss

did a hard landing ..... for some reason for a few seconds the sensors saw negative altitude ...

Hi there gantarone. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Since there was a crash that happened and you are now experiencing this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assessment on the said drone . We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-10-3
Use props
gantarone
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-3 23:22
Hi there gantarone. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Since there was a crash that happened and you are now experiencing this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assessment on the said drone . We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.

I completely disassembled and reassembled the mavic checking if the cables were well connected.

if I try to reset the gimbal after a few seconds I get this message, it would seem that the command starts from the remote control arrives at the wifi of the drone but does not reach the motherboard of the gimbal and as an effect there is a time out. see picture

in case you try to set the gimbal in FPV mode even here it seems that the command does not reach the mothermoard of the gimbal, a moment later it puts the gimbal mode back on "follow"
(see photo below)

if I give the Gimbal calibration command nothing happens.
sent by the RC that are not sent to the gimbal card of my Mavic 2 pro
it would appear that the CAN bus is not working in TX

the question is: what are the pins of the CAN? figure below
2021-10-5
Use props
gantarone
lvl.2

Italy

Based on the information I have given you (I believe you have encountered the problem I have described to you several times) I would like to know which part of my Mavic is damaged.

Thanks
2021-10-6
Use props
gantarone
lvl.2

Italy

gantarone Posted at 10-6 00:11
Based on the information I have given you (I believe you have encountered the problem I have described to you several times) I would like to know which part of my Mavic is damaged.

Thanks

SOLVED !!!! the ribbon cable from the motherboard to the Motherboard Gimbal was broken !!!!
It was like I thought the TX wire (CAN or SBUS) was broken,so the command transmission did not send to the Gimbal and I had on the RC "timeout" message
15 $ and everything is back to normal ...... I hope this serves someone and avoids expensive repairs ...
Thank All of YOU!!!!!

below Photo  of  the cable!!!!
2021-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules