Transferring media
4934 13 2021-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

Good day everyone,
So I have the mavic 2 enterprise advanced with the DJI controller.
Really finding that the way this software works and the functionality was not designed for people that just want plug and play.
If you are trying to get into things, its very complicated and frustrating.
I am trying to share stuff but the goshare app doesnt work - thats for another discussion.
I am now trying to find skytalk as shown in the manual but its nowhere to be found.
Surely if its in the manual it should be there in apps or under settings?
its nowehere to be found, Im finding the controller is more of a problem than a solution it seems the software has been completely limited, not sure why DJI has done this.
It is impossible to send video / photos to a phone or tablet unless you physically remove the memory card and put it into a computer which is ridiculous, surely there should be an app that wors with any adnroid phone after all this is an android device too
2021-10-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For your issues, please see the answer below.
1.  There are some models that do not support Go Share function since they are not using DJI GO 4 but supports Go Share, such as Mavic Air 2 with DJI Fly and Mavic enterprise series aircraft with DJI Pilot.
2. DJI offers SkyTalk function for the v01.00.0650 firmware of the DJI Smart Controller. Note: This feature is supported on the Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro. It is not available for the Mavic 2 Enterprise and Mavic Air 2/DJI Air 2S/DJI Mini 2.
Go to DJI Lab in the Settings to enable this function. Once SkyTalk is enabled, the live view from the aircraft can be shared with friends via third-party video calling or live streaming apps. If you go to the Playback view in the camera, the view will get stuck. In other conditions, such as switching to the Homepage/SkyPixel/Editor, the view will be normal.
Step: Go to [Settings] in the DJI Smart Controller and find [DJI Lab].
If you have any other questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-10-2
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-2 00:55
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For your issues, please see the answer below.
1.  There are some models that do not support Go Share function since they are not using DJI GO 4 but supports Go Share, such as Mavic Air 2 with DJI Fly and Mavic enterprise series aircraft with DJI Pilot.
2. DJI offers SkyTalk function for the v01.00.0650 firmware of the DJI Smart Controller.

Good day
It is very frustrating that this cannot be done so easy.
The firmware on the controller is 1.01.0064

I am unable to update it, it doesnt allow it and says you are on the latest firmware.
In DJI Labs there is only this:

I have even tried to take a USB C- USB -C and connect the controller to my phone but it just starts charging my phone and I cannot see the file system of the device.
It is seeming impossible to get the footage off the device or drone unless u actually remove the memory cards which is very bad.
Surely on such an expensive device one should expect these things to just work?
I am really disappointed with DJI
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CraigIS Posted at 10-2 02:04
Good day
It is very frustrating that this cannot be done so easy.
The firmware on the controller is 1.01.0064

Hello, there. Sorry for not clarifying this. Sky Talk function is supported on the Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro. It is not available for the Mavic 2 Enterprise and Mavic Air 2/DJI Air 2S/DJI Mini 2. We are also regretful to hear your frustration. Your advice will be forwarded to our designated department. Please kindly know that and thanks for understanding. If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to talk.
2021-10-2
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-2 03:05
Hello, there. Sorry for not clarifying this. Sky Talk function is supported on the Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro. It is not available for the Mavic 2 Enterprise and Mavic Air 2/DJI Air 2S/DJI Mini 2. We are also regretful to hear your frustration. Your advice will be forwarded to our designated department. Please kindly know that and thanks for understanding. If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to talk.

Thank you yes we have been trying to get media sent to a phone or tablet with a few other people that have same drone unit.
It is impossible to get it done.
I dont know what else to do but something is very wrong with the software
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CraigIS Posted at 10-2 03:10
Thank you yes we have been trying to get media sent to a phone or tablet with a few other people that have same drone unit.
It is impossible to get it done.
I dont know what else to do but something is very wrong with the software

Hi, CraigIS. May I know what is your phone or computer?
2021-10-2
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-2 03:14
Hi, CraigIS. May I know what is your phone or computer?

Of course, I am using a Samsung s21 Ultra.
I have also tried this on an older phone but still no luck
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CraigIS Posted at 10-2 03:22
Of course, I am using a Samsung s21 Ultra.
I have also tried this on an older phone but still no luck

Thank you. Could you please try to use Bluetooth to share the videos or pictures?
2021-10-2
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-2 03:36
Thank you. Could you please try to use Bluetooth to share the videos or pictures?

I can definitely try however I think due to Bluetooth, it is very slow and not sure how many you can transfer at  a time
2021-10-2
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

I have managed to send a small recording it took some time but it did work, thanks so much.
Perhaps this is the only solution for now?
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CraigIS Posted at 10-2 03:38
I can definitely try however I think due to Bluetooth, it is very slow and not sure how many you can transfer at  a time

Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured that we will forward your advice to our designated departments. We have sent you another instruction through PM. Please check that.
2021-10-2
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-2 03:52
Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured that we will forward your advice to our designated departments. We have sent you another instruction through PM. Please check that.

Thanks so much, it does work but very slow
2021-10-2
Use props
CraigIS
lvl.2

South Africa

Ok some progress, it seems you actually have to put the media on the controller into the actual Goshare folder. So on the Controller, move anything you want and put it into the Goshare folder and then you will populate the media on your phone to download.
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CraigIS Posted at 10-3 02:47
Ok some progress, it seems you actually have to put the media on the controller into the actual Goshare folder. So on the Controller, move anything you want and put it into the Goshare folder and then you will populate the media on your phone to download.

Hello, there. It seems that you have figured out how to share the shot photos/videos to the mobile phone when the Mavic 2 Enterprise series is used with the DJI Smart Controller? Here I will put the detailed steps for the people who also need helps in the future.
1. Linking the Smart Controller with the Mavic 2 Enterprise for photo shooting/video recording. Go to the DJI Pilot’s Playback interface. Select the corresponding photo/video and download the document to the Smart Controller’s local file holder.

2. Move the photo/video from the DJI Pilot file holder to the DJI GO Share file holder: Apps on the bottom-right corner - File Manager - DJI - DJI Pilot - Medias. Press and hold the corresponding photo/video. Select Move, and save the photo/video to local in the DJI GO Share file holder (The file holder is at the same level as the DJI file holder, which can be seen by dropping down the list).              
3. Call out the DJI GO Share QR code: Swipe down from the top of the screen to enter Settings - Wi-Fi - More - GO Share - Set a GO Share Hotspot. After the Button is enabled, tap GO Share (tap to obtain the connection information), as shown below. After tapping, a GO Share QR code will appear.                      4. Download DJI GO 4 with another device. Launch DJI GO 4 - Editor - DJI GO Share - Scan the QR code in DJI Smart Controller and connect it - Select the corresponding photo/video - Download.
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules