816 5 2021-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

The dji mavic 2 pro allows you to take a sphere shot and upload that image to FB and it is an fact a sphere image.
on the mini 2 the process is a few hoops to jump through to get it to look like a sphere on FB  Will the mini 2 have a firmware update to allow the same process as the Mavic 2 pro?

2021-10-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would be cool indeed.
2021-10-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS:
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take note of this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-10-3
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-3 03:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take note of this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for looking into this as I would think it would be an easy firmware upgrade.
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

chainmon Posted at 10-3 05:08
Thank you for looking into this as I would think it would be an easy firmware upgrade.

You are most welcome! Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules