686 4 2021-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simon_pilgrim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 731401 ft
United States

Hello, fellow Droners!

Does your DJI Fly app struggle to save the "draft" version of videos with smoothness? I get perfectly smooth 4K 30 or 60 fps on SD card, but when I don't want to toy with big files and just want to use quick version straight from the app, I find it choppy.

Any ideas?
2021-10-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The cached version of the video is not really ment for doing anything with it.
It is choppy and low res. (because it has to travel by air to your controller)
Grab the SD card. Much better.
2021-10-2
Use props
simon_pilgrim
lvl.1
United States

Bummer, I thought it was meant for quick edits for social media. Plus, the app lets you do some basic post-processing and isn’t that bad to be honest.

Perhaps making the cache buffer bigger will help? I mean the preview while flying is smooth, so somehow it makes it smooth over the air to the phone/controller…
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there simon_pilgrim. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. In addition to this post I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI Air 2S. Thank you.

2021-10-3
Use props
simon_pilgrim
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-3 22:39
Hello there simon_pilgrim. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. In addition to this post I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI Air 2S. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks, DJI Stephen, but that was not what I asked. I am fine with my SD card — perfectly smooth videos when I extract them from it. I was asking about the choppy in-app videos that the DJI Fly app caches. I meant to use them for social media etc. straight from the phone, w/o post-processing on the computer...
2021-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules