Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.
1316 3 2021-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dialogos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36053 ft
Italy

Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected. after firmware update.
Looking on internet forum's it seem's to be a knoown problem, but I didn't see any solution as answer from dji
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dialogos. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to check if you could limit the capacity of video cache that would save in the application and enable the automatically delete the old cache. In addition, the DJI Fly application will test the usage of the mobile device's CPU. When the CPU is overloaded, decoding of transmission and flight communication system may be affected and the device will get hot. Kindly please try to switch the mobile device to Airplane Mode to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2021-10-3
Use props
Dialogos
lvl.1
Italy

Hello stephen after several test I can tell you that after your suggestion, now the issue is very random but still appear sometimes. For sure the version of software 1.3 was much more stable and secure in terms of safety. During my tests the DJI Fly application crashed and make me in panic with my drone far from home position. Now I’m very unsatisfied with this upgrade and I would like to downgrade my system to the original version. Many friends told me that with IOS system it’s not possible or it’s not easy as like as Android system. I know that actually there are many others software upgrades but due to my experience with 1.4 I don’t feel safe to make it. please let me know if exist the procedure on my iphone to reinstall the version 1.3. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards
2021-10-30
Use props
Dialogos
lvl.1
Italy

To give you more details: I used my iphone always in flight mode. Wifi off Bluetooth off and the iphone is used only and exclusively for my dji mavic mini2 with no more application installed on it excluding the standard app installed by the IOS for the installation of the mobile. For each flyght and everytime start with new flight I delete memory cache from settings of dji fly app. Despite this I’ve got same error message even if randomly and also now random application crash as I already told you before. Regards
2021-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules