Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mountain biking in Lanzarote
1119 26 2021-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81706 ft
Spain

Hi you all again!
Here is my latest video with a drone (DJI Mavic Air 2).  This time is mountain biking a trail in a volcano in Lanzarote (Canary islands). I have to say that my eyes kept looking at our neighbour island in Canary islands: La Palma.  We hope the lava stops soon. So in a way, it is dedicated to the people there.  Take much care. I hope you enjoy this little work.
Saludos a todos. David.

2021-10-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice compilation. What rugged scenery!
2021-10-2
Use props
scubaAnn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

That's cool!
2021-10-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome footage.   I really enjoyed Lanzarote last year when I went.
2021-10-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice work!
2021-10-3
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Spain

Blériot53 Posted at 10-2 14:41
Very nice compilation. What rugged scenery!

Thank you! Lanzarote is like another world
2021-10-3
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Spain

Thank you!
2021-10-3
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 10-3 00:59
Awesome footage.   I really enjoyed Lanzarote last year when I went.

Thank you! I am in love with the island. It´s not for everyone´s taste though. Very glad you enjoyed it!
2021-10-3
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Spain

Thank you, caballero!!
2021-10-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2021-10-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great footage and what an amazing location.  
2021-10-3
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Spain

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-3 03:00
Great footage and what an amazing location.

Thank you, DowntownRDB! YEs, Lanzarote is a quite different place with also great light
2021-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WeiSPRoDuCTioNS Posted at 10-3 02:30
Thank you! I am in love with the island. It´s not for everyone´s taste though. Very glad you enjoyed it!

We loved it too.  The other half was very sceptical about it before we went and it was last minute as we had planned to go to Kuala Lumpur but we had to make alternative plans due to covid.   Im now very interested to see the other islands around it too.
2021-10-3
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 10-3 03:09
We loved it too.  The other half was very sceptical about it before we went and it was last minute as we had planned to go to Kuala Lumpur but we had to make alternative plans due to covid.   Im now very interested to see the other islands around it too.

They are quite different. The more westerns are greener than the ones closer to Africa. My other favourite one is La Palma (don´t get confused with Las Palmas de Gran Canaria or Palma in the Balears all with very similar name). Sadly though, you are going to see it now in the news because of the volcano eruption.
Fuerteventura is also amazing if you like incredible looooong beaches. But not so much how humans build there (as of taste). Avoid July and August if you can because they are windier and more crowded. Cheers!
2021-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WeiSPRoDuCTioNS Posted at 10-3 03:20
They are quite different. The more westerns are greener than the ones closer to Africa. My other favourite one is La Palma (don´t get confused with Las Palmas de Gran Canaria or Palma in the Balears all with very similar name). Sadly though, you are going to see it now in the news because of the volcano eruption.
Fuerteventura is also amazing if you like incredible looooong beaches. But not so much how humans build there (as of taste). Avoid July and August if you can because they are windier and more crowded. Cheers!

Gran Canaria is definitely on the list,  La Palma hadn't been on the radar until the volcano.   But I think Id like to do Iceland for the volcanoes too.
2021-10-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WeiSPRoDuCTioNS Posted at 10-3 02:29
Thank you! Lanzarote is like another world

It does look a bit like a Martian landscape
2021-10-3
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 10-3 05:10
Gran Canaria is definitely on the list,  La Palma hadn't been on the radar until the volcano.   But I think Id like to do Iceland for the volcanoes too.

I work in Gran Canaria (come and go from Lanzarote, where I "live"). Any questions you have, ask and I might know The island is beautiful, but the scenery you see while arriving by plane is not the best, at all.Teror, Mogan, Vegueta, some great beaches and even mountain make the island quite complete and different all along. As of Iceland, people from here in Canary islands, who are used to volcanoes, come back amazed from that place (Iceland).
2021-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WeiSPRoDuCTioNS Posted at 10-3 22:02
I work in Gran Canaria (come and go from Lanzarote, where I "live"). Any questions you have, ask and I might know The island is beautiful, but the scenery you see while arriving by plane is not the best, at all.Teror, Mogan, Vegueta, some great beaches and even mountain make the island quite complete and different all along. As of Iceland, people from here in Canary islands, who are used to volcanoes, come back amazed from that place (Iceland).

Cool.  I'll bare that in mind,  thanks.
2021-10-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

WeiSPRoDuCTioNS Posted at 10-3 03:04
Thank you, DowntownRDB! YEs, Lanzarote is a quite different place with also great light

You're very welcome.    Hope you have a great week.
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there David. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful video that you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-10-7
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-7 19:40
Hello there David. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful video that you have filmed. Great work and keep flying.  .

Hello,DJI Stephen! Thank you! it is my pleasure. Love this forum because of the general good vibes. Take much care and keep flying too!
2021-10-8
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

great video!
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

WeiSPRoDuCTioNS Posted at 10-8 00:19
Hello,DJI Stephen! Thank you! it is my pleasure. Love this forum because of the general good vibes. Take much care and keep flying too!

Hi there WeiSPRoDuCTioNS. You are very much welcome and it is always my pleasure to see your work. By the way you have a cool new avatar. Again, thank you for your valued support and have a nice day. .
2021-10-10
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Spain

Thank you, MM Pilot!
2021-10-17
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft