Frequency Button
1686 10 2021-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kitman73
lvl.1

Australia

A few months ago I had a bingle... the drone just stopped midflight some battery critical error even though it was 100% charge.  Anyway, it crashed and needed the gimbal and cable replaced.  So now Im starting it up and getting Weak Signal error.  I start the pairing procedure on the app and go to press the button behind the gimbal, next to the LED and didnt feel anything.  Ive taken it apart and there is no button or LED.  If I buy a new ODFM will that have the switch and LED in it?  Or is there somewhere else I can short out instead of pressing the switch.  Cheers guys.

2021-10-3
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Which drone, Pro or Advanced?

This is the little button to press, you need a pin or something..............
2021-10-3
Use props
Kitman73
lvl.1

Australia

Its the Pro (it says 4K on the camera)... and that's the culprit right there or not there as the case may be.
2021-10-3
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Hear is the manual for your drone.........
Look at page 29/30 for linkimg procedure. Slightly different I think to my P3A.
2021-10-3
Use props
Kitman73
lvl.1

Australia

cheddar-man Posted at 10-3 03:27
Hear is the manual for your drone.........
Look at page 29/30 for linkimg procedure. Slightly different I think to my P3A.

Cheers... Tried that 30+ times and its not working.  They are sort of linked.  When I start the linking process on my remote, the lights change on the drone.  But I cant get any info on battery or anything else in the app on my tablet (which used to work perfectly).  Back to the drawing board.
2021-10-3
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer

United Kingdom

When everything is "ON", what are the lights on the back of the drone doing?  Look at page 12 in the manual.
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kitman73. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened and you are now experiencing this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assessment on the said drone . We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-10-3
Use props
Kitman73
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, Sorry been away for a bit and not had time to look at it.  It flashes green fast twice,  (Safe to Fly without GPS (which is understandable since its sitting in my shed)).  However on the DJI go app it does show any info on the drone (battery level etc).  If I try to pair them with the app,  the drone starts flashing yellow on its own so there is some sort of connection.  The light on the controller is solid red.  Try and take off I get a take off failed message.  Have remote controller signal weak message flashing in the app.
2021-10-14
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer

United Kingdom

If the left hand LED on the controller is SOLID RED then the controller is NOT CONNECTED to the aircraft - well om my Advanced it is.
Try doing a LINK......
2021-10-15
Use props
djiuser_l8lawNYZkih6
New

Australia

Trust me I have tried.  I've tried all sorts of ways,  most need that switch pressed on with a pin,  but there is no such switch there on mine or led.. I took it apart to find it. Just the hole. There is a button/led under it hat looks like that's its job.     When the drone and rc are both on,  the lights flush green,  as soon as I turn it off,  the lights flash yellow.   Also flash yellow when I try to pair it through the app.  There must be some sort of connection.   I'm starting to lean towards a firmware mismatch.  That's tomorrow job.
2021-10-15
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer

United Kingdom

This is your manual...

Page 28 explains the linking procedure.
2021-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now