Litchi app still shows waypoints not supported
364 9 2021-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GregNel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78743 ft
South Africa

I initially had the litchi app installed on a Redmi Note 7. Waypoints mode was no problem and I created missions via the hub.
I installed the litchi app on a new phone, a redmi note 8 pro but now when I open waypoints, a popup indicates "not supported" and "coming soon" This is the latest version of Litchi, downloaded from the play store today? Now i cant fly my missions, anybody that can help?
2021-10-3
Use props
GregNel
lvl.1
South Africa

It seems that I had to join the beta program....I thought that waypoints for mini was out of beta?
2021-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably best to post that on the Litchi forum.....
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GregNel. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since you wanted to use and 3rd party application ( Litchi ), I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the said application. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application when flying your DJI Drone to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. Thank you and safe flying always.
2021-10-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In the Beta testing program. there are more features enabled than in the standard version, for the Mini 1. More so for the iOS operating system than for Android. But Waypoints is still some way off I suspect.  Historically, Litchi issue updates in November each year. So maybe then
2021-10-3
Use props
GregNel
lvl.1
South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-3 18:48
Hello there GregNel. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since you wanted to use and 3rd party application ( Litchi ), I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the said application. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application when flying your DJI Drone to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. Thank you and safe flying always.

Thank you and noted.
2021-10-4
Use props
GregNel
lvl.1
South Africa

DAFlys Posted at 10-3 03:13
Probably best to post that on the Litchi forum.....

Yeah probably
2021-10-4
Use props
GregNel
lvl.1
South Africa

Blériot53 Posted at 10-3 23:58
In the Beta testing program. there are more features enabled than in the standard version, for the Mini 1. More so for the iOS operating system than for Android. But Waypoints is still some way off I suspect.  Historically, Litchi issue updates in November each year. So maybe then

Cheers! Thanks for responding with that info
2021-10-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GregNel Posted at 10-4 04:28
Cheers! Thanks for responding with that info

No problem, I;m hoping for the waypoints feature myself
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

GregNel Posted at 10-4 04:25
Thank you and noted.

Hi there GregNel. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules