Low stitched Picture Resolution in Pano Clone mode
464 2 2021-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_94GW2Ydg0tEp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2707 ft
United States

I have the iphone 13 max, with Pano (wide) mode, the stitched picture is about 2473x1650. For Clone mode, it is only 2961x797. These resolution is too low, is there a way to get better resolution? Thanks!
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI OM 5 to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 13 Max ) that you want to use on your DJI OM 5 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI gimbal and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 13 Max will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application and on the DJI OM 5. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI gimbal we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on your DJI gimbal . For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf ) . Thank you.
2021-10-3
Use props
djiuser_94GW2Ydg0tEp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2707 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-3 19:56
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI OM 5 to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 13 Max ) that you want to use on your DJI OM 5 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI gimbal and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 13 Max will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application and on the DJI OM 5. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI gimbal we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on your DJI gimbal . For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/om-5/DJI_OM_5_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf ) . Thank you.

Hi, thank you for your response. I tried my iphone 8+ which also resulted in a same small resolution stitched picture (2961x797). The iphone 13 max seems to work fine with OM 5 other than a couple of vibration problems (I turned it off then it works fine).
2021-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules