Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wishlist and flawes 2
489 3 2021-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

Hi again,

The list from my former post gets longer...
issue 1:
Can anybody from DJI explain why the numbers displayed on the smart controller enterprise are partly in green and so small that I and colleagues cannot read them. Especially vertical speed and obstacle avoidance when using the H20 view.
When making manual inspections it is crucial for safety and quality to have both, the image and the numbers clearly viewable. The OA radar is nice but the numbers around are way to small and are depending on the image in the background if you can read them or not. I suggest to look at the Mavic 2 pro or just simply allow to frame these numbers with a grey background and let users decide. Green numbers on green background are really a bad idea..
issue2:
Further, the downwards OA numbers are cut-off and are unreadable when using the H20 sometimes. This is crucial when you want to know how high you are hovering on top of an object. I don't want to use the laser range finder for a job that the OA can do.

issue3: The zoom slider is also too small. Especially when it is colder and fingers aren't that flexible anymore. The "trick" with pressing the upper right button and using the wheel is cumbersome. Especially you're prone to not hit the button properly and then turn the   payload camera instead.-

Solution: Often turning the payload camera is not even needed. Why not adding the right (and left) scrolling wheel to the "custom controls"? By default they can be what they are but empowering the user can be really easy that way... :-)

I really hoipe that DJI is improving the hard- and software UI (the smart controller and pilot app) for the flagship Pro-drone. Inviting some gamer- or music freaks might give some new ideas ;-)
Thanks

2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there IBV Bob. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-10-4
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-4 01:37
Hello there IBV Bob. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

Thanks again! :-)
2021-10-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there IBV Bob. You are very much welcome and if you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2021-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules