Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cant complete IMU Calibration
2264 5 2021-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coligreens
lvl.1
United States

I cant seem to complete the IMU calibration with my mavic pro 2. DJI assistant just jets stuck on the last screen and never complete finishes. Ive read in some other posts that this might be an issue with DJI assistant and Big Sur.  Any workarounds or suggestions on how I can complete the calibration?
2021-10-3
Use props
miniDrone360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25338924 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try calibrate your IMU after calibrate your compass. Calibrate your drone far of any metal objects and on a level surface.
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there coligreens. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened. Was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? Kindly please check if the firmware of the said DJI drone is on its latest one. Just a reminder when trying to perform the IMU calibration the said DJI drone must be placed on a level surface before the IMU calibration is conducted and away from metal objects. If all of this process will not work and you still receive the same problem I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.

2021-10-3
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do IMU calibration with DJI GO, not Assistant 2.
2021-10-4
Use props
coligreens
lvl.1
United States

Marty Markoe Posted at 10-4 03:04
Do IMU calibration with DJI GO, not Assistant 2.
No hard landing or crashes.DJI Go was telling me to calibrate the IMU using DJI assistant. Before almost every flight it wants me to calibrate the compass which i do. It was still flying ok without IMU calibration until 2 days ago. I noticed the horizon was off and then the camera started getting really shakey.

Ok, I guess thats where i was confused. The app was telling me to do it with dji assistant on a computer.
Also, I guess this is a side note... I did this before i read these responses.. I booted up an old mac running High Sierra and downloaded DJI Assistant 2 directly from DJI. It was running fine last night but it was late so i didnt have a chance to calibrate the IMU. I went to try it this morning and when i open DJI Assistant 2 this screen pops up. Something about electron? What is that? That wasnt there last night. Anyway. I will try it with the app now and see how it goes.

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 8.15.36 AM.png
2021-10-4
Use props
coligreens
lvl.1
United States

Just disregard that last response. I just calibrated the IMU using the DJI GO app and it worked great and the camera is working fine and seems like the horizon is back to normal. Thanks for the help!
2021-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules